DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yay for John and Marlena! But man, what did Deidre do to her face? She used to be so beautiful. :( Did her firing make her insecure and her looks? I don't believe if she had stayed with the show, she wouldn't have done this to her face. She pulled a Hunter Tylo - beautiful women who screw up their face.

• Members

Haha! Seriously. I cannot believe how good Lauren Koslow looked today, though. She has no right to look that amazing at 58.

It's amazing how I watched an entire episode of people just milling around and was totally enthralled. The show was lovely today. They need to get some stories in motion, but this really felt like a love letter to the fans. And Ali Sweeney played Sami's "Hi..." to Austin perfectly.

And I was totally with John and Marlena exiting in 2009 -- I thought it breathed life into the show for a good while -- but I teared up when they walked in today.

Is everyone BLIND, though? Jack is strolling about in plain sight. Come on.

• Members

Carrie and Austin rolleyes.gife5028381.gife5028380.gif Their entrance was embarrasing and so over the top. LMFAO at them being "special guests". Who the heck besides a few close family members would care if they were at the party?! Seriously?! rolleyes.gif

UGH.

Patrick Muldoon looks awful and is so annoying, I am so sorry...in the minority here but I MUCH would've preferred Austin Peck back as Austin.

Lord please help me get through another round of Christie Clark & Carrie rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif I HATE CARRIE.

I was slightly underwhelmed by everything else but it was still good. The Horton Town Square looks amazing, it's such a breath of fresh air! I cannot WAIT for tomorrows episode. Yay John and Marlena! Deidre Hall looks FAB...

Archived