AMC Monday, August 22, 2011

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show was better in the last weeks of Kreizman & Swajeski (post-Ricky material). I am so disappointed in Lorraine Broderick's work. I never thought at this point, two months into Broderick's stint and this close to the finale, the show would still be this awful.

• Members

I think a big part of that has to do with bringing back Zach and Dixie. The show was heading in a good direction till this Project Orpheus nonsense used to explain their returns, which both have been underwhelming. Not to mention it feels like the show has taken steps backwards with the characters involved and it hasnt done anything for them

• Members

Why isn't anyone trying to get JR into a twelve step program? As if him not having booze in the house is going to stop him from drinking. rolleyes.gif

JR still doesn't get it. He still thinks Marissa is the problem. It would be funny if it wasn't just so incredibly sad.

• Members

Wow, I actually thought JR had changed for the better and was genuine about making this work rolleyes.gif What a bastard

Considering JY is leaving regardless, I think the best thing would be to just kill the character off. Let him die in one of his own schemes or some drunken binge

• Members

I knew it was a trick. It was too fast of a change. I knew he was playing Dixie and Tad from the moment he gave into them. He has no intention of changing as he still believes he isn't doing anything wrong.

Archived