AMC: Tuesday, August 16, 2011

• Members

WTF? Why is David getting so much love? More people should be outraged about him yet this looks like it is gearing up to be a redemption story. Huh?

Griff and Kenwub.png Oh well they were fun while they lasted.

Congratulations to Kendall. My condolences to everyone else

At least Greenlee finally took off that rachet top

Minxwub.png

amc0816111.jpg

Lesbians!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eden is Bianca for me I can't help it. And I am not a gushing ER fan she's downright awful on Y&R but she became Bianca for me and

the current actress is sweet and nice enough but she just doesn't work for me. Same as Marissa, a downright dull character, doesn't work for me either. Both actresses are pretty and sweet on screen but they just don't have the it factor and I don't think they have much chemistry. I do think the love scene was decent but I would not call it hot or steamy by any means. It was appropriate and tasteful for what it was.

I don't see why Facebook is so discounted by people. They are as legit as any other message board. THat just tells me they have fans. I don't like them probably because I can't stand Ryan or Greenlee in their current incarnations. I never liked Ryan and Kendall either.

Yeah I have a fear we are going to be inundated with Zendall , Rylee, along with David even more. And I love David but WTF do they need to spend time redeeming a villian?

• Members

I don't know what you're used to but a couple of chaste kisses by two girls in their bra is nowhere near resembling softcore, however the scene surprised me in a positive way in by that I mean that CBL and SG actually managed to look somewhat into it, not much but a little bit. They are stll completely and utterly boring though.

Rylee sex was a complete waste of time but I actually welcomed the Mookie and Maya scenes because it was nice to see characters on the show that has absolutely nothing to do with David or any returns from the dead storylines.

If I was a casting director from another soap I would go after Mariah Buzolini (Maya) before I would go after any of the other actresses on AMC. She's beautiful, she's talented, she's got chem with everyone and she just has charisma. I think Cheap21 said in a post she should be a recast Kristina on GH and I totally agree with that.

Lorraine and her David worship has completely made me loathe the character.

I get VI has fans, I get David is adored but Dacvd is not that important of a character to have the entire last 2 months circle around him. Today was an atrocity with the David worship.

All the reunions from the return of the dead pople has been lackluster to say the least. Tad and Dixie talk and then get some coffee in the livingroom. Kendall sees Zach, has an emotional moment & then they talk in the hospital bed and two seconds later she flirts with Mr. Goya Beans )courtesy ClearDrama) infront of her just returned dead husband.

If they were gonna do the preposterous return from the dead storylines then they should've done the reunions completely over the the top and I'm talking slow motion, running towards each other crap while cheesy romantic music is playing.... now it's all just so blah.

Krystal looked like trash today but I guess they had to hammer in that Babe might be ALIVE!!! Let's all look forward to the epic reunion of JR and Babe sharing a soda at confusion. rolleyes.gif

• Members

Yeah I think after a couple of great weeks, Janet and company with Erica at Oak Haven, Annie and Emma, Jake and Amanda, Greenlee/Leo its been disappointing. BUt I am still trying to enjoy the few things. Gillian coming, SMG and ELR, Carol Burnett hopefully will keep me interested. I am incredibly saddened how the whole Jessie and Angie story seems to have been sidelined. There is some huge emotional fallout to come from that I fear its going to be handled just like these back from the dead returns very ho hum. Honestly if it weren't for Erica's story and the OH stuff, I'd at this point be disppointed in what Broderick is doing. Actually other than Jake and Amanda's story, the rest is pretty unimpressive and the Project Orpheus story incredibly ridiculous. Its disappointing to me knowing what LB is capable of. As for David, he's a villian. Why the need to redeem David for the end of AMC I have absolutely no clue at all.

• Members

LOL. Bianca and Marissa are beyond boring. Didn't care for their scenes today

David made a little mistake when he told Angie he'll make sure she sees her child AGAIN. I was waiting for Angie to tell him she's never even layed eyes on her child YET ;-P

If I wrote the David/Angie scenes today, I woulda had David & Angie jump onto each other at the end of her checkup. Those two sizzle way to much, IMO ;-).

Loved Jessie kicking Mookie out! Go Maya! Hopefully that's the last we see of him. I'm still really disappointed & irked by how slow this is all going.

Zach and Kendall's reunion was sweet but I can't help but be bitter. Kendall & Griffin's scenes were good as well and I'd much rather see them together now still mad.gif

• Members

It was the first episode I couldn't resist ffing through parts of since Broderick came back.

I thought it was very well done and I'm one of the few who really likes Maya and hopes they keep her around.

ITA. Darnell can be good when he doesn't overact.

I love Minx and not just because I'm a gay man. I really see great chemistry there and both Sara and Christina brought it in this episode!

Between them and Zzzendull, my ff button got a good workout!

I know everyone is calling this a redemption story for David, but I think it's more about the rest of Pine Valley admitting he's just as human as they are and not going off on a rampage against him anymore.

Overall, this was one boring episode. Imo, it was the first really bad one since Broderick's return.

• Members

The David worshipping was ridiculous. I can't even begin to express how much LoBro writes David like she's sucking his d.... What the f*ck do I need to see Papi No Heat for during a Zendall scene, GTFO, go order Taco Bell or something, you're out chalupa. Vaya con dios

As for the love scenes, my god both were horrible. Lets start w/ the incredible-ly "gay" duo, at one point Christina tried that lip drag kiss on Sarah *something MCE/JY made look so good*, Sarah who BTW plays a so and so lesbian, it looked like a broken car wreck, those two have absolutely no heat whatsoever, no real passion, it just looks like ppl experimenting and saying 'we have to make them have sex or the gay community is gonna revolt'.

Aside from David worshipping, Greenlee letting sh!t slide. I hate Ryan to the core of his so far existance w/ her, but the idiot has a point, all these ppl just so happen to end up dead, yet GOD David happens to be in the right spot everytime.

Oh before I forget, you know it's a bad day when a Rylee sex scene is the better sex scene but that's just setting up Cara's big orgy w/ Dr.Pinnochio/LoBro's mouth on his stethoscope.

fa3s3k.gif

Oh god, LoBro really must be drunk at work to allow this and so many other things.

• Members

I decided to check out the Hubbards and Minx. I have to say the baby who plays Lucy is adorable. It's so sweet the way she cuddles up against the actress who plays Maya. She just lays there with her head on Maya's shoulder like it's exactly where she wants to be. She must really like her.

Honestly, I could watch Angie and Jesse throw Mookie out of the house over and over again. I know this isn't a social issue story but it's still nice to hear someone say that Mookie has no right to put his hands on Maya ever. After the ocean of misogyny ABC Daytime has become over the past few years, I'll take whatever crumb I can get.

I thought the Minx scene was very nice and I find them a perfectly pleasant couple. Frankly anything that gets Bianca laid is alraight with me. How strange is it that this "lesbian love scene" just happened with no fanfare and no big advance spoilerage? I guess that's the plus side of cancellation. If anybody was going to have a problem with it, they have no ammunition and the show didn't need - and doesn't have the time to - promote it as something groundbreaking so what we got was just business as usual.

• Members

I love Tamara Braun & Eden Riegels tweets about the Minx love scenes...lol

edenriegel Eden Riegel

Just finally saw Bianca and Marissa's love scene. I'm crying, it was so beautiful! Wonderful job @ChristinaBLind & @sarahglendening

edenriegel Eden Riegel

Really, just gorgeous. You don't see stuff like that everyday. So emotional! I was so happy for Bianca!

TamaraBraun Tamara Braun

My day has joyous so far.Thanks.Had the most amazing yoga class.Bliss! What does Reese think of #Minx? What's going on?Sweet love making?

Archived