AMC: Tuesday, August 16, 2011

• Members

I love that Kendall had Zach's journal with her everywhere she went, that means even on her date with Griffin, LMAO :lol: I love it!!

I'm watching but loving it so much I wasn't posting till now

Rylee love scene.......

LOL clearly you do, to take the time to comment wink.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate how they rushed Marissa's coming out. It could have been high drama but they took the easiest route possible.

Damn, two more seconds and that would've been softcore :lol:

ROFL at them moving locales and doing it while David and Krystal haven't moved. Such bad editing.

• Members

By default. I had this discussion several months ago. There are Ryan Fans First and Greenlee Fans First who support whatever couple their favorite character is in. Sort of like that Bianca Obsessed Southofnowhere poster on here who thinks Minx is made of supercouple gold simply because Bianca's involved. So, unfortunately, you have Rylee supporters by default. That isn't to say there aren't any fans of the actual coupling, but I think they are in the minority. The fortunate thing is they aren't psychopaths like Zendall fans.

• Members

Bianca herself is an entirely different animal though, she has had so many popular pairings, friendships and sibling relationships that she could probably power a couple all by herself at least when Eden was in the role. She had Bianca/Frankie, Bianca/Maggie, Bianca/Lena, Bianca/Babe, Bianca/Kendell, etc. So on and so forth. It was like her fans were clamoring for any affectionate outlet what so ever and they shipped everything even remotely related to Bianca. Ever since Bianca came out she has had the entire gay community in her back pocket and they will show up and support her for literally everything. It's the same with Luke/Noah. Even one of her most despised pairings Breese still got substantial support until Reese started pining for Zach's penis and I am convinced the only reason they didn't ship Zarf/Zoe was because he was still a man.

It's interesting to see how hated Ryan is in his current incarnation. There once was a time when he was quite popular and he even fueled two widely popular pairings with Gillian and Kendell. It's crazy too see how Rylee has cannibalized his popularity I think even his pairings with Annie and Madison (while tepid) were more successful then Rylee.

Greenlee has been a lost cause since Leo died.

Archived