AMC: Possible recast for returning character?

• Members

If this is true... no offense to SSH, but Marj or bust! :lol: This would also be the first time in the history of Marj's soap career that someone replaced her in a role she created (Vanessa being the only one). It's always been the other way around.

• Members

If this is true... no offense to SSH, but Marj or bust! laugh.png This would also be the first time in the history of Marj's soap career that someone replaced her in a role she created (Vanessa being the only one). It's always been the other way around.

Vanessa got plastic surgery, there.

• Members

I would believe a recast was possible only if Marj was slated (and Vanessa scripted) to return, but was then unexpectedly not available. On a personal note, I've met Marj several times and have had the opportunity to talk with her at length - she spoke a lot about her son (who died of AIDS many years ago) with me. I hope she's alright. She's a wonderful person.

• Members

Hope Marj is ok. So here we go again...another dead character alive...lol

True, but it's not a far fetched back from the dead plot. Both Leo and Vanessa's bodies weren't found, thus leaving the door open for both of their returns.

I must say though....why would David want to save Vanessa......:lol: They didn't exactly have a loving mother and son relationship.

Archived