Ratings from the 70's

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You're welcome!  I mainly wanted the "Days" ratings, but it's nice to also be able to provide the other soap ratings as well, and the extra unexpected benefit is also getting all of the full preemption data for all of the soaps!

I didn't even remember when typing it today that you were on the lookout for a YR preemption at some point during this time in 1978. So the mystery is finally solved!

• Members

10/16: ATWT Number 1. AMC and GH battling it out for Number 2. GL and Y&R very strong as well as AW.

10/23: AMC Number 1 GH tied with AMC but lower share. Very strong and competitive: ATWT, OLTL and Y&R...EON beating DAYS?!!

Edited by JoeCool

• Members

11/13:  All My Children Soild Number 1. ATWT, OLTL and GL battling for Number 4/5. Surpisingly Ryan's Hope close behind.

11/20: ATWT and GL batting for Number 1. AMC close behind at Number 3. General Hospital at Number 8..falling a full ratings point. DAYS beating GH. Ryan's Hope beating GH

Intersting Nov. 1978 sweeps so far:

All My Children Number 1 for 3 weeks.

Guiding Light Number 1 for 1 week.