AMC Thursday, June 30, 2011

• Members

Angie and David's scenes would've been perfect... if Jesse was completely left out. I LOVE watching Vincent and Debbi work together. I see a certain trust and decided commitment there. Yeah, their characters hate each other, but as actors, they respect each others' peaks and valleys and incorporate them into their scenes.There was no need for Nelly and his obvious clown work he calls acting.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree. If they had let Jesse stay dead, Angie could have gotten very close to David. Call him out on his faults while also making the others realize that they're full of ish. That's the one thing that I always feel is missing where David is concerned...everyone is against him, and he has absolutely no one at all to be primarily in his corner. Even some of the worst antagonists in this show's history have had that one person on their side.

Plus, I think Debbi has always played Angie as being a little sympathetic toward David.

• Members

Had to take a second look at Mookie because I thought that was Frankie for a second, LOL...and I was a little distracted by that black stuff on his chest. Is that supposed to be hot?? That looked nasty to me!! ph34r.gif

Trent Garrett is a wooden mess of an actor & if the show goes all out with his sudden dependence on pain pills then I see it being extra cringe worthy to watch! He is not a good actor at all!! Plus why is time being wasted on him?

The David/Angie scenes were soo good! Incredible! I was engrossed by every moment. Their scenes were long & drawn out and you could tell effort was put into them. Very well done!

The ending with David & Erica was HOT!

I'm so, very sorry Clear Drama but after this episode I have to start agreeing with posters who lately have been commenting on JY's abdomen area. Um...yeah. Also this pic I came across at ABC Medianet for week of July 25...ph34r.gif

• Members

I loved today--nothing too exciting but great scene work and dialogue.... And then the Asher/Colby/Maya stuff. I don't even mind any of them--even Asher when he just pops up for a few lines is fine, though he's no Damon, but I like Colby I think more than anyone here (her ridiculous vlog stuff aside--which I admit is all she's had to do lately), but the dialogue for them was SOOOO cliche. It was out of some really really really bad afterschool special (and not just the dialogue, but coming in with those big sunglases--like that won't give it away, etc--don't people know anything about concealer?)

Ha I do agree there... Though I dated a black guy who always shaved his chest and claimed he only liked white people's chest hair, that his looked funny. :blink:

One random question that popped into my head due to Damon--didn't people say he wanted to move back to NYC and he was dating old GrannyMarissa? But she certainly seemed close to whoever she was sitting beside during the Emmys (in what is still to me the most bizarre Emmy win in AMC history)

• Members

The Big Bad Abuser stuff was SO cliche. Once we were supposed to "figure it out" with Mookie claiming that he'll never hit her again, I was just done. Really, Colby can just leave PV until the final week or so and come back for all the finale festivities. Asher can stay because Maya needs something to do until the Hubbard drama blows up.

I think it was said in the live Daytime Emmy thread that BA and Nip Slashtuck broke up, and they were never really a serious item.

• Members

Maybe Iola can really throw down in the bedroom. The bigger the head, the better the head? shrug.gif

I agree with you all on the Afterschool Special cheese of the Maya situation but Maya is just so damn cute that it is Degrassi Jr. High endearing to me. I had to laugh though at those sunglasses that looked like they came from her grandma's glove compartment. I was ready to chew (<-sorry) out Asher when he said, "I *guess* I'm sorry" for punching out Mookie, but then seconds later -_- ... Hearing Maya say "Mookie" all dead serious is really funny to me.

Archived