B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL that reminds me of the time, I thought a bee got into my car (I think it was only the sunlight reflecting on the seat haha) and I got so scared I literally had to pull over and jump out of the car.....only thing is that I think I slammed my car in park without stopping first!

Please register in order to view this content

that's how bad my phobia is...haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I figure it must be sometime in June 1991 as it's with an ATWT episode with Julie near the end of her pregnancy. She had her baby on July 3rd. 

It's so good to see Julie, Bill, Darla, Sally, Clarke, etc. No one played that pathos like Darlene Conley.

The stuff with Brooke and Ridge and Taylor is as boring then as it was now, but the chemistry between KKL and Ronn shines through. 

It was always the B-stories that made me more interested in the show. When they gave up on those it was never the same. 

• Members

I saw that this date had been posted on the collection of those Polish V/O dubbed episodes, but I never watched it, and certainly always prefer not to hear the monotone voices over the dialogue....LOL

I agree that Brooke/Ridge/Taylor is as overplayed then as it was later on...but Bill Bell definitely added more layers within the triangle, that Bradley certainly could never sustain.....I always enjoy the early version of Taylor who didn't come off a saint, and who Stephanie showed disapproval towards....

Sigh...Poor Sally :/ Darlene is a powerhouse though! I always enjoy the old Spectra gang....

good to see more of Julie (She's very attractive btw)  and Bill Sr.....I think I enjoy him more then Dollar "Dye Job" 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

He really did....Julie has a lot of charisma for a character that seemed to have a short stint....it's a character today Brad Bell would have little use for, except to just bed that old whore Eric..., Aussie Prick Ridge, or that freaking dick ward Liam!... 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by YRfan23