B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I liked Griffey's in the early years as the teen hangout...and the Bikini Bar was similar in the 90s.

And I even liked the charm of the Logan house in the early years..and liked Bill's penthouse overlooking LA.

And Spectra had that converted to warehouse look...that showed the outside the box approach of Sally Spectra..and her hunger for success and respect.  And loved the Stella Dallas esque mom/daughter relationship between her and Macy.  She would have done anything to ensure Macy had the respect from the wealthy that she never had.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh my God it's amazing that we won't have to wait for season 10.... oh my God... we already basically have up to sometime in 1994... that means that we will soon start adding 1996... and only have 1995 missing... oh my god

• Members

it is great that they will upload season 10! But only 1 episode a day

Please register in order to view this content

Till now they have uploaded 1-5 (continuing) and from 18 (not the begining) till 31. Realy why such a gap? 

And since they are reuploading some seasons like 33 and 25 i find it a waist of time. At least its should be in better quality.

I hope season 10 is in good qality.

Edited by Marquise

• Members

It wouldn't surprise me if they are licensing the episodes to places like VL and Cala, that they don't want to catch up to the episodes those places are screening (on YouTube) - it could be eating into their ability to sell to those markets if the episodes are available on YT.

So I think once they have shown all of S5, they will then jump to continuing S10 at 4 episodes pace per day. Just a feeling - otherwise it doesn't make sense why they would jump to S10 like this. By the time 19 Sept rolls around, there will only be about 2-3 months left of S5 to upload to the YT channel, which would only take about half a month in real time to finish off.

• Members

You may be on to something - they may not want the same episodes available on YT and VL at the same time. I wonder what this means for the VL episodes though - could it mean that they are only planning to continue throughout season 9? I guess it's only speculation and we'll see eventually - I just hope we'll get to fill that season 8-9 gap somehow. 

• Members

No no I think somewhere in twitter or youtube it was confirmed that they will continue with season 6 and onwards. I like the idea of giving people different season so they can pick where to start. When they start to upload 1996 videoland will soon catch up and we'll have a lot of episodes. This is good news. Yeah I think they should upload more than 1 episode from season 10 a day but it's not bad. 

• Members

Speaking of the YT episodes, while we are all very grateful for these early seasons, the quality of the episodes at 360p resolution is often difficult to watch, particularly on a large tv screen. When they began uploading season 1, the quality was excellent at 720p, sometimes even 1080p. Now it’s poor and often the left or right audio is sadly mute.

• Members

I don't want to sound like I am renting but the quality of the youtube uploads has been coming really low and low. Some days I think they may even start uploading audio in the end... maybe they dont want us to see anything. Bizarre after we know they have it all in HD. Even the 2019 season Is being uploaded in unwatchable quality.  They lose viewers because if this. Sad.