B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LMAO, I remember stumbling upon these scenes before, and I was praying they were still on here, and luckily they were!

LOL I know we all have expressed our opinions of Stephanie's (Or SF'S) butch like exterior, but man when she tells Taylor to "SHUT UP" and the manly way she cuts her loose, just has me dying! laugh.png

I'm not a fan of the Stephanie/Taylor friendship, so i'll take scenes like this anyday (and of course the SLAP) of Stephanie and Taylor on the outs.

Heck this scene was probably years in the making.

I'm gonna miss Stephanie :(

Edited by yr9190

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Looking back it seems sadly so many of the Spectra stories have been long forgotten sadly. I enjoyed the Anthony/Ivana debacle as it played out (the strange scary letters) even though it had a traumatizing climax (Sally being shot), and enjoyed it when Grant got his revenge on the Forresters by showing up at Spectra with the entire Forrester collection for sale.

Actually, it's sad that so many of B&B's secondary stores have been lost even though I feel a lot them supported the show more than the main Forrester story.