OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 20

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh man, that was a time in OLTL viewing that I wanted to forget about. LOL. It was such an asinine storyline, Jessica once again should have been put into St. Ann's and not let out until she integrated, which would have been okay with me if she didn't, as long as they had kept her in St. Ann's.

I hope that is coming, Viki needs to tell Jessica just like Brody did the other day.

• Members

You must have forgotten the time Viki told Natalie that even if Jessica had killed her she would support her. And I think Jessica is really the "bastard" by definition. Since Natalie is Viki and Clint's only biological child.

I don't think that will happen. But I hope Viki will have a straight conversation about how much suffering Tess/Mess et al create for everyone and how unreasonable it is for her to return from these "lapses" expecting everything to be just as it was when she left.

• Members

Definitely missed that. I agree, biologically yes, Jess is, but the way Natalie came into the show was definitely as the forgotten, abandoned daughter. I just don't like the Jessica character getting shat on for Natalie when Jessica's been around 15 years longer. That said, I go back and forth on both of them equally. To be honest, both Buke twins need to be backburned IMMEDIATELY.

• Members

Jessica: "Gigi's dead? Sorry but can she give Dad, her heart?" What an insensitive selfish bitch. This reminded me of her line at her wedding "Im sorry for Charlie and Rex but can we get back to my wedding now"

LOL at all the dirty looks Viki was giving to Jessica's comments

Are they gonna do Brody and Aubrey now?

Anything Ford today was a waste of time. James whining about Hope hating him...oh shut up! Ford going on about his big wuv for Tess...double shut up!

JPL's acting....he is so much better when he's not yelling and acting erractic. Unfortunately thats exactly what he did in the early part of the episode. He was tolerable in scenes with Gigi, but awful with Natalie

Blair and Tomas...no longer care. Phone conversations to a Dorian thats no longer around...it starts :(

It was in 2008 when Tess came out, held Natalie captive for weeks and tried to blow her up. Natalie was expected to just "get over it" and no one was sympathetic to the trauma she suffered at the hands of her sister. Viki expected her to give Jessica a free pass

• Members

I watched yesterday and the Baz stuff was downright awful and cringeworthy to watch. Am not looking forward to anymore with him. That is not how you introduce a new character!! WTH!! He was so creepy with Starr, staring at her and getting into her business. Plain stupid

Archived