OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 20

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think people around here either way about Starr or who she is shacking up with at the moment. Cole, James, Baz....she's a snoozefest regardless of who she's paired with. I wish they'd have written her off to college out of state

• Members

I just watch the stuff I want to watch on youtube, which is what I did when I get home from work. I despise Ford, but I have to admit I'm very curious about how far he can go, and how far Frons will go to rationalize and whitewash Ford's behavior. It's strangely comforting that Ford manages to sicken me more and more each day. At this point, he could throw his own son down the stairs and still be the big hero.

I have to admit that I will miss Gigi. Great work from Erika Slezak. And yes, even JPL. I've always liked him, although it's often in a "so bad it's good kind of way". And I really think he is pretty good at times, like today. I think the turn Rex is taking is very soapy. It helps that I despise Todd and Jack. Rex deserves the chance to make them pay.

Kristen Alderson doesn't have romantic chemistry with anyone. It's made worse by the fact (well, my opinion anyway) that Todd, Cole, James, and this random Baz guy are all assholes and losers. I never thought I would miss Cole. I still hate how he got a pass for acting like an !@#$%^&*] during his little drug story and the interminable Hannah saga last year, but at least he and Starr have a daughter together. And at least Cole and Starr are capable of having intelligent, normal conversations, occasionally. I've never seen that with James/Starr, and this Baz guy is even more horrible.

Archived