AMC - 3 actresses returning plus Dixie scoop

• Members

Yeah exactly. But all those actors are still on contract and being paid regularly right? I personally think AMC should cut their losses with some of them, mainly Michael Nouri and Trent Garrett!! I think Colby should be on until the end since she's a Chandler. And I just love Liza.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont see anyone's contract being cut. They may write the characters out, but they will still be paid for their time. Saving money isnt that much of an issue this late in the game

I know. The one that plays the crazy Janet :lol:

Kate Collins

• Members

I am SOOOOO excited about this! Definitely glad I'm watching again.

But I was hoping for this last stint, Robin Mattson would get to come back. They were both so amazing as Janet, and Kate Collins got to have all the fun in the last stints.

• Members

I'm just delighted Marian was actually remembered by the show and Jennifer Bassey was finally approached! Kreijeski were fools never to ask her back last year. Bassey made it clear as day a few times that she was open to returning! Glad it's finally going to happen ;-).

• Members

Okay so here I come to play devil's advocate, because aside from that text there's still nothing that says David is involved in this. And IMO, if they're putting Dixie in Oakhaven, then there's got to be a reason she's in there with Janet, Marian and Annie. There's not a thing I can think of to tie David to Marian or Annie, Janet...if I stretch my mind, but the other two, no way.

And what does he want out of this? A psych ward at PVH? LOL

Josh went nuts himself, so that might be another angle to play. David and Josh had limited contact. As for Dixie herself, Joe Martin pronounced her dead. I don't see Joe running any kind of game here. This is Dudley Do Right himself. So for David to be able to move right after that, have any part in it...hard for me to believe. He didn't live in the tunnels in 2007 when she died, he lived there before the tornado in 2008. He was out of the country (isn't that where he met Griff?)when she died. I remember people wondering why he didn't know about Babe. It's just not a timeline that can work, or be easy, especially with Joe as the doctor who pronounced her to make this somehow all David's doing.

• Members

The AMC fanbase has to be one of the most R-rated soap opera fanbases anywhere. And I love it. :lol:

This is one of the times I sincerely hope someone shows this thread to the actors. I have this image of Jennifer Bassey saying, "Well they certainly have good taste, dont they?"

Archived