Favorite Femme Fatales

• Members

Who would you say have been some of your favorite femme fatales in daytime? A femme fatale would be described as a mischevious woman who would lure male protagonists to danger with her charm and sex appeal. Not necesarily a villian or evil, but she is a trouble maker whom will lie, cheat and use her seductive abilities to get what she wants. She has the ability to be enchanting and manipulative to the men around her and often times her own worst enemy.

Here are some of mine

tina1showsoltl.jpg

Tina Lord Roberts (OLTL). To me she was the quintessential femme fatale. She was gorgeous, larger than life and an overall trouble maker. She did horrible things for personal gain, mainly money and riches, which ended hurting those around her, but she never quite meant to do so. She did have a heart despite her quick tongue and endless schemes. Her main prey was Cord Roberts, whom she loved profusely but had a hard time trying to juggle doing the right thing for him and not dragging him down in the trouble she caused. She was a vamp and seductress with tons of sex appeal, which she used to her advantage to get what she wanted

Honorable mentions:

Gabrielle Medina (OLTL)

Annie Douglas (SuBe)

Annie Chandler(AMC)

Livvie Locke (PC)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed how Alex played and got played by Asa and Carlo when I first got into OLTL. And of course Dorian's ♫Sexual Seduction♫ of Joey was very good soap. As much as I love her Dorian, I probably would have been a huge fan of Robin Strasser's Rachel had I been born. I love this pic. Her features are kinda plumped up because she'd had an allergic reaction when this photo set was taken but I think the effect is pleasing.

rs20.jpg

• Members

LOL...there aint nothing sexual about granny. Femme fatale? More like bitter old hag

No I wouldnt call her a straight up villian. I think she was more of a antiheroine. I thought FH did a great job at portraying the vulnerable side to Gabrielle. Abut the worse she did was switch Brenda's baby and let her think he was dead but she did that to spare Michael pain who had lost his son and wife. She did a horrible thing but came from a place of good. That was pretty much Gabrielle. She tended to not be outright cruel and malicious. A villian has to be an antagonizer to other protagonists and Gabrielle didnt do alot of antagonizing. She tended to screw things up in her own life with her bad decisions, but she didnt target and set out to hurt people as a villian would.

• Members

AMC Erica Kane, Natalie Marlowe, Skye Chandler, Liza Colby, Simone Torres, Kendall Slater, Annie Chandler, Madison North

B&B Sally Spectra

Y&R Jill Abbott, Diane Jenkins, Leanna Love, Lauren Fenmore, Lorie Brooks, Nina Webster, Cassandra Rawlins, Victoria Newman, Grace Turner, Brittany Hodges

OLTL Tina Lord, Gabrielle Medina, Blair Cramer, Natalie Buchanan, Dorian Lord, Alex Olanov

GH Tiffany Hill, Anna Devane, Monica Quartermaine, Tracy Quartermaine, Alexis Davis, Lucy Coe

ATWT Carly Tenney, Emily Stewart, Rose D'Angelo, Molly Conlan, Rosanna Cabot, Rose D'Angelo

PC Lucy Coe, Livvie Locke, Eve Lambert

Archived