AMC Monday, May 18, 2011

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, hey you can have full credit if this is right! I'd actually LOVE this. Lord knows she's due for a breakdown. LOL I'm also agree that this could very likely be tied into

. What a twist either would be!

• Members

I love when Kendall calls Griffin, Griff :wub:

One of the show's biggest missed oppurtunities of the last year was not making Madison give birth to a beautiful black baby girl. Too bad they dropped the Frankie angle from this story. Would have made it more juicier

JR's gaining weight. He's starting to look a bit pudgey. Luckily for him, he doesnt have to do any love scenes

So this is Jane in the hospital? When did she change into Erica's dress? Better question, WHY would she need to even swap clothes with Erica?

WTF? Griffin is running an illegal clinic in an abandoned house while being a fugitive on the run for murder? Really? How stupid is that

• Members

It's May 16th, not 18th. lol.

LOL @ Janerica (or "Generica" laugh.gif): "Erica Kane's bed. How classy is this?" lol!!

She is so awkward and un-Erica like! Haha It's so obvious that's not her! It was most evident any time she had a scene with Kendall and Bianca. The way she said she loved them & referred to them by their names. What the real Erica would do is simply refer to them as "my girls" or something like that & then give them that signature two way hug. Generica did nothing of the sort. Hopefully down the road when the effects of the explosion subside & that won't be an excuse for her "weird behavior" anymore, stuff like that won't get a pass...

• Members

I would love it if the way that Jane is outed is if she refers to Spike and Ian as her grandbabies. I can just imagine her going to Kendall's house and seeing them,saying "Come give Grandma a hug". Later Kendall goes to Griffin and says "She said GRANDMA. My mother never uses that word to describe herself, just like Zach never calls me sweety. That woman is not my mother!"

• Members

That would be awesome and hilarious all in one.

I don't know how long this is going to go on for with how awkward and uninformed Jane is. That's unless she gets an assist from an informed person. The kids are already looking at her like she has two heads.

Archived