OLTL: Let's talk endgame couples

• Members

Out of the newbies, I'd say Ford and Aubrey are the most likely to end up with someone, they're pushing their redemptions soooooo hard. I'd be fine if they were thrown together, they do have a history together that the show made a point to bring up.

Wasn't there something in the casting for Aubrey that said she had to test with Cristian? Or was that Rama? Either way, one of them will probably end up with him.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As it stands now, OLTL doesn't have much time left, so forget about a twist where Jack admits his attraction to Shane, let alone the possibility that Shane might return said affections.

But, on the other hand, if OLTL weren't going off the air in the immediate future, I wouldn't mind seeing how such a story would play out, as long as history wasn't whitewashed ("Come on, he just said a few rude things about him on the Internet! Besides, you know Jack only behaved like he did because he had previously undetected malformation in his brain....") and Jack's road to redemption was long and rocky. And no, it wouldn't have to end with Shane and Jack SORAS'ed to 18-year-olds and in the throes of Kish-like passion. Just see what would happen if Jack were to get at the root of all this trouble between him and Shane.

Again, I'll go along w/ just about anything a HW tries and sells me...if he just takes the time to get me there.

• Members

I've been over this about Shane and Jack in the past - suffice to say I would not have made them both gay if the show was going on. I'd have Shane straight and Jack bi, and make them friends.

That being said, the show is going off so I say [!@#$%^&*] it, pair 'em up. Just to stick a thumb in someone's eye.

• Members

Even better, let everyone in Llanview become suddenly gay and Black. ("What do you mean Victor Lord's real mother was a runaway slave?") Then, RuPaul can appear in the final moments to sing "Peabo's Theme" w/ Elton John. :-D

• Members

I hear

so despite the latter being something many of us have wanted to do on and off over the years, I think they may have completely destroyed that character. I hope against hope that Marty can get a happy, or hopeful ending, particularly if her son returns. I would accept their tying Marty's madness into the whole crazy CIA storyline with Tomas and the two Todds somehow if necessary. Maybe someone's been doping her up because she knows of a key discrepancy between Howarth and St. John. Just go with it! I would be very happy to see her reunited with either Andrew Carpenter or Patrick.

I'd also like some indication that Cassie is happy and well - they could always reunite Cassie and Andrew instead, for that matter. And I want Cord and Tina back and at least on the road to reconciliation. I highly suspect the show will do that somehow, and I seriously doubt Andrea Evans or John Loprieno would hit the show up for cash since both OLTL and AMC have apparently been left to twist in the wind financially til their end dates.

I'd love to see Kish but I don't know if the actors would appear, and I couldn't blame them.

• Members

I'd love to see Cassie again. I didn't mention her mostly because I'd rather hear that she is with a new man. I hated her with Kevin and I think her relationship with Andrew came to a natural end.

I also kind of want Kevin/Rachel, because I don't really want Kelly to "win" anyone, but that would be if Ellen Bethea is in the role again (nothing against Daphnee Dupleaux).

Youtube some of the scenes on Clara Sheller (also canned, reportedly, because of fear of teh gay).

• Members

I would much, much rather see Kevin and Kelly reunite in the last seven months while Joey moves to Rama. But I know they won't do that. They would find it too quick a gearshift, even though they shift gears every other day with Jessica and her men.

I'd also love to see all the Gannons.

• Members

Viki alone

Dorian/David

Joey/Kelly

John/Natalie

Brody/Jessica

Todd (TSJ)/Tea

Todd (RH)/Blair

Rex/Gigi

Bo/Nora

Cris/Layla

Starr/James

Dani/Nate

Aubrey and Cutter leave town but separately after scam fails.

Ford leaves town alone.

Echo is run out of town (again) by Clint before end of show.

My prediction is this.....Clint will end up having a heart attack near the end of the run and the final days will be his funeral. Comparisons of Clint and Asa (to show Phil Carey flashbacks) and Viki once again losing one of her husbands (to show Joe Riley/Ben Davidson flashbacks) and it will bring all of the family together, including Kevin.

It will end with some line out of Viki like....you need to enjoy life and live it because you only have "One Life To Live" as she looks back at Clint's headstone and walks away....*camera fades*....

• Members

This isnt what I necessarily want, but what I think will happen:

Clint and Viki

David and Dorian

Bo and Nora

TSJ and Tea

Howarth and Blair

John and Natalie

Kelly and Joey

Destiny and Matthew

Rex and Gigi

Cristian and Rama or Aubrey

Jessica and Brody

Ford and ???

Dani and ???

Starr and Cole

I also think Langston and Markko will return as a couple.

I think James, Deanna, Nate, and Cutter will all be gone by the show's end.

Archived