Here are ones that are almost guaranteed

Bo/Nora

Clint/Viki

David/Dorian

Joey/Kelly

John/Natalie

Rex/Gigi

Now it gets a little murky...

I'm gonna guess that one of two situations happens with the two Todds.

A) Blair ends up with Howarth, Tea ends up with St. John, Tomas with no one

B ) Blair ends up with Tomas, Tea ends up with Howarth, St. John is written out before the end of the show

The teens...

With the rumor they want the Fords out, I'm guessing they'll have Nate and Deanna hook up, breaking up Nate and Dani. This will also make James realize he's still in love with Deanna. This leaves James/Deanna and Nate and they all leave town before the show wraps. This also puts Starr back with Cole.

I have NO clue about this new character Baz.

As for Destiny/Matthew/Dani, I'm not sure what'll happen. But I read the following spoilers so I'm EXTREMELY worried

The rest of the cast...

So we've got Brody, Jessica, Ford, Aubrey, Cutter, Rama, Vimal, and Shaun. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Shaun remains as he is, with Vivian offscreen. And with how skeevy Cutter's been, I don't see him ending up with anyone, either. Here are some other possibilities for how I think the other characters could play out.

A) Brody with Jessica, Cristian with Rama, Ford with Aubrey, Vimal written off.

B ) Ford with Jessica, Cristian with Aubrey, Rama with Vimal, Brody written off.

C) Cristian with Jessica, Ford with Aubrey, Rama with Vimal, Brody written off.

It's not looking good for Brody.

I think that about covers everyone. I feel as though it's obvious that Echo, Inez, Marty, and Roxy will end up (respectively) leaving town, never appearing again, in an asylum/dead, and being her kooky single self. And unless they go the gay route with Jack and Shane, they're not gonna have romantic stuff go down either.

Ok, whew, long post! Please weigh in everyone!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I doubt the Fords are going anywhere.

I would guess that James/Starr will end up together, and Ford will either be with Jessica, or with Langston, or just on his own as a noble single father.

Joey will probably have left town, thoroughly humiliated. Kelly will be foisted off onto John, Cookie Cutter, or Kevin.

I really hope they don't put Clint and Viki back together. Let them end the show alone. That isn't a bad thing. Viki would never be with the man Clint has become, and JvD's Clint has rarely seemed interested in Viki in a romantic way.

• Members

Well, I certainly do not want John and Natalie reunited. I imagine it will be that way. But, I would rather have John and Kelly

and John and Nat co-parenting Liam without revisiting that recycled, rinsed, reused, overdone coupling! Or, have John be with no one

at the end of the show. He could go back to the FBI or move to Seattle with Michael, Marcie, and Gabriel. I don't know how that

would be with him being Liam's dad, to have no one, but I certainly do not want John and Nat reunited.

I actually hope and think Starr, Cole, and Hope will be reunited for the show's end. That's the way it should be, at least

for me, because I loved that story.

• Members

I would have agreed with you a couple of months ago but he's already started to change. They have 7 months to continue on with his redemption and thats more than enough time to make them a viable couple

• Members

I think all of this probably will happen, but I admit there's a bit of it that I just WANT to happen...

Viki / Clint - I really want this to happen.. and I want it to be done well.

Tina / Cord - Yep, I want both back for the final months, I want them to find their way back to each other.

Todd (Trevor St. John) / Tea - It's how it will ultimately play out.

Todd (Roger Howarth) / Blair - same as above... and I think while all avenues are explored, this is what makes sense.

Kelly / Joey - I really like them together, even though we've only been sparsely treated to their scenes. They're sweet, in spite of Joey being poorly written as clueless.

Bo / Nora - of course!

David / Dorian - of course!

John / Natalie - That's just the way it's going to be, and I have to accept it.

Rex / Gigi - Same as above.

Now here's the tricky part... This is all murky water...

Jessica and ? - I just don't know anymore. I stopped caring for Brody the moment he porked Natalie, and I don't think I've ever recovered. I have little passion for anyone with the last name of Ford, and Cutter is too much of an arse to root for. Part of me hopes they can come up with someone totally different.... but I should probably just STILL be grateful that she's not with Antonio!

Starr and ? - Okay, this coupling is NOT working, and - surprisingly - it actually has nothing to do with his last name being Ford: NR's James is totally unconvincing as a man who wants women (just being honest). I find it hard to believe that other characters aren't trying to shake some sense into Starr over this issue, and I would take Cole back in a second at this point.

Dani and ? - Nate plays way too old for her, and that's become more and more apparent over the last year. He is unconvincing as her contemporary.

Regarding the OP's spoiler / speculation - I've been thinking that very idea ever since the Eddie Ford storyline wrapped... and after the events of last week, I think even if the spoiler mentioned happens, there will be more story "left behind" on that pairing.

Crisitian and ? - I'm sort of not caring about this one.

Shane and Jack - Yes, Jack, we can all finally stop trying to figure out what the hell your problem is now!

(Okay, I'm just kidding about that last one... I think.)

• Members

The more I think about it, Cristian/Natalie is probably more likely than Cristian/Jessica at this point. I wonder if they'll keep John and Kelly together and put Cristian with Natalie. John/Kelly were a surprise hit for them and they may go the whole "soulmates who don't end up together thing" for John and Natalie a la Luis and Sheridan from Passions.

• Members

Best guess right now?

Viki/Clint

David/Dorian

Bo/Nora

John/Natalie

Todd/Blair (Roger Howarth)

Tea/Trevor St. John

Starr/Cole - that's almost certainly going to happen now

Brody/Jessica, I hope

Joey/Kelly

Cristian/Rama

Danielle/Baz

And hopefully Matthew is alive to be paired with Destiny.

I'd rather see Kevin and Kelly, and Clint with Kim and Viki with Charlie, among other things, but this is what I think we're going to get. On average I'm either happy with it or can live with it. On the off-chance that Blair sticks with Tomas, I'm more than okay with that.

• Members

They have made Rama so ridiculous and feckless after Vimal, and she and Cris have little spark. I know it's probably down to wanting to put minorities together so they won't burden the white character. If that's the idea, they should have Cris get together with Layla at the finale. At least they had chemistry.

• Members

Yeah, I would sooner have seen Tika Sumpter drop back in as Layla to reunite them, or have them leave early together. But I do like Rama, and I like the idea of ending the show with a viable Indian character in town, something we have never really seen to my recollection - that sort of thing is what OLTL is about. In the long term I think she'd be far more interesting with other people, and I agree that it would be a perfunctory gesture of tokenism to just toss her at Cristian and leave them there. But the show is ending and I'm okay with them together. They are cute-ish.

• Members

Except, I'm uncomfortable with the idea of Shane falling for the guy who drove him to near-suicide. That's like falling in love with your rapist (shut up, Marty).

Although the confrontation scenes (where Shane learns the truth) could be fun to watch, if only to laugh at Trishitty's "acting."

• Members

I would probably want to see Vimal find a happy ending and essentially wash his hands of her, and then have her run the worthless Aubrey out of town.

It would be kind of amusing if she left and then returned in the last episode as Cord's new wife, and they cut to an infuriated Tina, who starts plotting how to win Cord back (which she would, of course...).

Archived