"No, really, they're better than you think!"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES. I agree with all of yours, but these were names that should have come to me earlier when I was scraping my poor brain trying to come up with some others.

For the record, she might not have been a model type, but I think I'm one of the few who liked Caitlin Van Zandt and Scott Bailey, though IDK if people generally wrote Scott off.

• Members

Agree. He'd be much better off playing a comic character. He also needs to originate a role instead of being a recast - what is he, Chandler Hill Harben? - but I digress.

Also agree with everyone who enjoy Tom Degnan's work, particularly on AS THE WORLD TURNS.

I'll have more picks down the road.

• Members

I thought Michael Dietz, after very bad miscasting at GL, was a competent and sometimes charming, handsome presence at PC and at B&B. I never really understood why PC dumped him (especially for "edgy" Joe - that defeated the whole point) or why B&B, which has some of the worst younger leading men of any soap and has for about ten years, casually dumped him.

I also thought Nick Scotti was much more charming and charismatic than I expected, and he showed some potential for dramatic ability. He left Y&R too soon, IMO.

Archived