"No, really, they're better than you think!"

• Members

As for David Gregory, it's again down to lack of charisma and lack of chemistry with other cast members. That and the silly putty face thing the Ford brothers have going on.

I never knew what a "hair model" meant, because Branco applied it so randomly (Farah Fath, whose only interesting quality as an actress is her hair, somehow never got on the list).

No wonder I don't watch B&B very often now...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David Gregory. (I have to go with the poster who said he doesn't suck. It's just his character. He's actually a very good actor. The writing blows for him though. Poor sexy thing)

Mark Lawson. (He's amazing as Brody)

Bree Williamson (If you wanna call her a hair model. Cause, she's way too pretty.) She's great as Jess/Tess even though the characters don't appeal to me anymore.

Josh Kelly (I actually like Cutter. And, I'm not ashamed to admit that Josh is a damn good actor...and very very very HOT!)

• Members

Just...no. To his acting at least...I liked him at first but over time, especially last year when they turned Brady into a drunk hot mess, he turned the character into a joke & still to this day comes off as a clown to me. I literally feel like I'm watching a clown when I watch him on DAYS. I think he's terrible & needs to go. I say bring back Kyle Lowder or get rid of Brady altogether...

• Members

I thought Marnie whatever her last name was on ATWT was not as bad as she was made out to be. She was a competent actress who would have been better served in a supporting heroine role, like a daughter of Pam Wagner, John Dixon's niece.

I also think Tom Degnan is underrated - I liked his work on ATWT, in a story that was poorly written and ended too soon, and he's been OK on OLTL, in one of the worst written stories I have ever seen on any soap, with co-stars who come across as the definition of anti-chemistry (Kelly, Tognoni, Colombino).

Archived