"No, really, they're better than you think!"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much [!@#$%^&*] as I give his character, I do agree that David Gregory is not a bad actor at all, if not limited. He has a natural line delivery which he didn't have in the beginning (and I absolutely hated the choice to smack gum!). His more dramatic moments are not so great though and he really lays it on thick with those telenovella faces he makes.

Brandon Buddy had some good moments too and I don't mean to be cruel if he really was going through something IRL but a lot of his... *quirks* (?) would have come across much better if he was playing an addict his entire run. My biggest issue with him was the fact that I couldn't stand to hear him talk. Sounded like he was melting cubes of cheddar on his tongue. His final moment on OLTL really got me though. He was really using himself, it was Methody and touching.

• Members

Brandon was good in the drug storyline but from the point on he sucks. His replacement Nic Robuck was okay at the beginning lol but he has major flaws lol he comes across as a gay guy and he can't handle the meaty stuff but he's the most charismatic amongst the ford lol.

• Members

I loved Remy/Christina on GL as well. I thought Lawrence St. Victor was a fun goofball-type, and I wish he would have ended up somewhere after the cancellation. IDK but for some reason, I see him working well in a boytoy role on Desperate Housewives.

See, I looked at Alison as a supporting heroine, and I thought she fine in that role. I never saw them as trying to push her as a lead. I think it only seemed like that sometimes because there really weren't any other actresses in her age range on the show at that time.

• Members

Jon Hensley

Kelley Menighan Hensley

Mark Lawson

Mark Collier

Billy Magnussen

Melissa Archer

Kassie DePaiva

MTS

Don Diamont

John Driscoll

Barbara Crampton