"No, really, they're better than you think!"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE HER!! From the start I really liked her & still do. I think she's fantastic.

There was a short period of time last year where I couldn't stand her or Melanie both. It was when Mel got shot after her wedding & we had to suffer through her in that hospital bed, finding out Carly was her mom, etc...omg I could barely take it!!! She was way OTT & going ballistic, Crystal Chappel basically saved all of their scenes together. And I'll never forget how much of a unlikeable hot mess baby Mel was acting during that time. "um, Philip? Can I, um, have some french fries maybe, and uh soda from the pub (giggle)" rolleyes.gif

Completely disagree!!

• Members

Denise+Vasi.jpg

there I said it. She isnt the strongest actress but no way is she as dreadful as people make her out to be in the daily threads. I have no issues with Vasi's acting. The writing for Randi makes her come across as an unlikeable twiit at times but she is decent enough that I dont find her cringeworthy. She did good in her scenes with Angie yesterday when she talked about her miscarriage

• Members

Eric Martsolf

Lindsay Hartman

Kristen Alderson

Shenell Edmonds

Melissa Archer

Crystal Hunt

Tom Degnan

Alexa Havins

I hate the term "hair model". And not JUST because Nelson Branco is so fond of it. To be honest, I find Molly Burnett, Kyle Lowder, and David Gregory to be unwatchable, but to each their own. It's been awhile since I've watched DOOL. At this point, I just watch OLTL, so maybe Molly has improved, I don't know, but from what I saw her when I was still watching, she was one of the only things that Nelson Branco was actually right about.

• Members

GL -

Victor St. Lawrence - I thought he was a decent junior leading man by the end of GL, although he was better at comedy. I also liked the girl who played Christina. They were both a lot of fun on their short lived web series, Wed-locked.

I didn't think Daisy was that bad either, the writing for her was just horrible.

Archived