OLTL: Discussion for the week April 18

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am a few days (or longer) behind and was watching the scene where Dorian is so blase about Clint having a heart attack - beautifully played. Then Rama ruins the scenes with OTT behavior that is like the worst of Julie Pinson. She is a textbook example of why it's not a good idea to keep short-term characters just for the sake of it.

At first I was touched by how much Joey cared about Clint, until I remembered that on OLTL, men showing any real emotion is weakness and that this just meant Joey is a loser and is blind to Clint's wickedness. At least Tom Degnan had a few chances to act, instead of prop the repulsive Kelly/Aubrey duo.

It's nice that Robin always continues the Joey/Dorian relationship, even if, if OLTL had stayed on, they probably would have ended up casting one of the kids from Suite Life in the role.

• Members

Crazy Marty is great, I loved the part where Kelly looked up and she was practically hovering. She seems like she's crazier than before she went into St. Ann's.

Jack deserved to get roughed up some, but it was a bit much to send two big guys are some kid.

I think Brody and Natalie squashed poor Liam when they hugged, he made a noise and looked like he didn't have enough air.

• Members

Why the hell is Marty obsessed wtih John and Natalie? So much for her being cured. Bitch is about ready to go back to St. Annes. What a nutcase

Too bad Tomas came. I so wanted Jack to get beat up some more.

oltlross.png

Just saw this guy in a commercial during the show. He still looks good

Some girls like chocolate. Some girls like strawberries. Echo loves herself some bacon

• Members

Marty is crazy, and I kind of hate it, but also kind of enjoy it... :ph34r:

I don't enjoy seeing kids beat up, but Jack deserved that... his wounds didn't even look that bad then suddenly he past Shane and they are gushing from his head!

I hope they have a good story in line for Todd/Tomas/Blair because it seems interesting so far...

Archived