OLTL: Discussion for the week April 18

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please tell me that Viki is only pretending to be Nikki!!! I'm sure I'm being delusional, as always, but I need someone to tell me that she's still Viki.

I think JPL has been much better lately. And at least when his acting is horrible, it's entertaining. Can't say that for Michael Easton, Trevor St. John, or the Ford brothers.

I know Tess is supposed to be trashy, but that is honestly the ugliest jacket I have ever seen. Definitely NOT Bree Williamson's color!

Ford couldn't care less about Viki. If he cared about her, he would have had Tess committed, so Jessica can get the help she needs.

Eddie was a repulsive beast who more than deserved to die. Just like his sons. But I wouldn't be surprised if this is another last minute attempt at "shock value". OLTL doesn't have that much time left, so they could wrap this up differently. I can never thank Eddie's killer enough, but it would be sad to see Matthew go to jail when the show ends, especially because of a worthless piece of [!@#$%^&*] like Eddie Ford.

• Members

I cannot stand Tess!! I hope Niki gives her a run for her freaking money. I didn't think I'd like seeing Niki back but after what Tess put her through today. Niki needs to put that bitch in her place, if not for Viki's sake, for mine. LOL

I've said it before, but I'm saying it again, Jerry verDorn :wub: . He was once again great.

When is Ford leaving?

Charlie is one dumb MF, and the more they keep bringing Echo's lie up, the more hope I have that Charlie is going to FINALLY realize that he was played.

• Members

Viki needs to do it herself. Frankly, if it comes down to Tess vs. NIKI, I don't have a choice but to root for Tess. Niki couldn't care less about Viki anyway. I want Viki to PRETEND to be Nikki.

Ford won't be gone until this show is gone. He's just like Todd and John. Then again, Cole treated Starr like [!@#$%^&*] last year. Yes, he got the boot, though that was only because Brandon Buddy wanted to leave for personal reasons.

• Members

Clint does have guilt about what he did, it didn't look he did before, but today proved that.

Tess was more serious than she usually is today.

Charlie knows that Echo is lying, he just doesn't want to believe it.

Line of the day: "It's Niki Smith to you, *****." As ridiculous as she can be, it's good that Erika Slezak will get to play Niki once more.

• Members

Phyllis is a bitch! LOL....I cant beleive that happened to Viki. With the way Dorian is going on about her, OLTL needs to bring Wendy backs o that they two can have a face to face smackdown. I love how she started trashing someone and Destiny said "You better not be talking about Phyllis"

Archived