OLTL: Discussion for the week April 18

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The cycle of character propping on this show is neverending! :lol: Now I'm supposed to feel sorry for poor wittle Tess who's been a real bundt for weeks and Niki is suddenly this insufferable monster? WOW. Is this the only way this show knows how to write a story? Take an awful person, let them run amok, take another awful person, make them make first awful person sympathetic, first awful person redeemed... take second awful person, let them run amok, take another awful person...

Robin Strasser finally gets to play her version of the Victor/heart medication scene. ;)

• Members

did Niki's dialogue get switched with Echo's?

On a side note, Im ready for Niki to go back already. ES's acting gets way over the top and bad when she plays her.

Its so rare for Blair to be written as intelligent when it comes to men. Im surrpised she's having doubts about Tomas. Guess she finally has learned her lesson. Loving her scenes with Tea

• Members

Yesterday's show made me realize just how much I'm going to miss OLTL. For all of its faults, OLTL has some of the strongest characters (if not always written to character) and actors over 35. They have often "saved the day" so to speak, they have made the unbearable bearable and I will miss them.

Claudia is kinda cute. Where the hell is Inez (not that I'm missing her!)?

• Members

who is Claudia? Inez is in Llanview, offscreen. They talk about her, but she's never seen. She's gone the way of Moe and Noelle as well as Kish

Its too bad RH is returning, bc they will most likely put Blair with him. Im really enjoying she and Tomas. Sucks that the show is being cancelled bc they could have had a really good triangle here

• Members

John's little assistant.

Okay, Niki is so much better at doing Viki than that! :lol:

Before the show goes off the air, I wish they'd shoot a bumper where Blair rolls off the side of that piano. That would be such a Valentine. :wub:

• Members

I dream of it every time they show that bumper. :lol:

I love Rama even in a teaser!

I hope the reason Deanna and James broke up is actually something juicy like a baby being raised by her mother/given up for adoption/aborted or Eddie Ford's racism or something. Not just, "We grew apart." Yawn.

("I, I, I..." Sorry. -_- )

Archived