OLTL: Discussion for the week April 18

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Color me surprised to see that Clint taped Echo on her recent trip to beg and gloat. I love Clint Buchanan!! I know it was wrong on how Dorian got the information but I be damned I am SO glad she got it because I need Charlie and Echo's world to come crashing down just like they did to Viki's. I cannot wait to see reality bite Charlie in the ass.

I don't know if I've just missed Niki Smith or it's the simple fact that since OLTL has been canceled I am glad I got to see Niki just one more time before it's all over with. Now bring on Jean, please!

• Members

Okay why now lol James and Starr just got together for short time, they way the writer are writing for James is just sucks. I mean this is why this character is a waste of space just like his brood. They haven't flesh out his character at all, one dimensional not going to cut it.

• Members

Dorian was cold today, that scene was reminiscent of one from General Hospital with Tracy where she wouldn't give Edward his medicine.

Echo talking about her and Charlie being able to walk into a fleabag motel with their heads held high was laughable.

Niki borrowing clothes from Natalie was funny. I also think it's funny how Niki always over-exaggerates when she's pretending to be Viki, when she answered that call she didn't sound much like Viki does at all.

Deanna has been deliberately trying to push buttons, but Starr handled the situation pretty well.

• Members

Loved loved LOVED today's episode.

Dorian was GREAT today. I loved evil Dorian. I loved how it reminded us that she's a doctor. And it also made me think of the Tracy/Edward GH scene.

Man I freakin LOVE Niki Smith. In small doses. But I happen to think that Erika Slezak is FANTASTIC as Niki. So OTT and FUN!

• Members

Tess wasnt campy in her original story. I loved her so much back in 2005. Even the 2008 wasnt the campy mess she is today. I hate that they have Tess COMPLETELY disregard and forget about Bree. She's going on and on about her custody case to keep Ryder today (whom she doesnt want but is a means to an end) yet she has a daughter who she has not mention at all. This is very inconsistent with previous portrayal of Tess bc she loved Bree bc that was the piece of Nash that she had left. She was bitter and horrible last time but moments she had with Bree did humanize her and make her relatable.

Archived