OLTL: Discussion for the week April 18

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, BW was really tipping Jess with her portrayal of Tess today. Her voice was breaking between the two like when she mentioned she had the custody hearing to go to. Niki is even more extreme than Tess at this point, she's in Tommy/Princess territory.

• Members

A little Niki has historically gone a long way in the last decade, especially when they turned her into a psychopath, but I gotta say ES's Niki-as-Viki today, all the simpering and vagueness, is priceless.

• Members

The storyline is terrible but I do think Nafessa Williams has talent to work with, she's at least less green than Shenell Edmonds was (and still is, honestly). It's too bad the show is going off, they could've done a lot with her down the line.

• Members

So this was weird... usually my DVR info screen has a blurb on today's show, but today it was a generic "The Buchanan family fueds with the Cramers, Gannons, and Rappaports" or something like that, which was literally over 10 years ago... it was just so odd to see that, it's like an homage to the past.....

Anyways, I've been enjoying the show lately. I actually like Niki Smith this time around- ES is really hitting it! But Natalie is an idiot.

• Members

Dorian of all people should realize when Viki is one of the alters, she's dealt with most of them. Natalie bought the nonsense that Tess and Niki sold, at first it Niki had Viki down, but they she started to get too whiny and that's when Natalie should have sensed something.

Ford talking about Viki and really knows nothing about the situation is just one more reason I don't like that character. I hope Jessica has another alter that is really volatile like Viki's alter Tommy, that goes off and gives Ford a few punches.

• Members

I feel exactly the same way on all accounts--I admit I didn't really enjoy her yesterday but couldn't help myself today. (And I admit the thought of Vicki dressed up to go out to the bars as Nicki is more and more bizarrely brilliant in its camp way as ES gets older--just think if this show somehow had lasted 20 more years we could have been blessed with 80something year old Nicki picking up guys and slamming the booze).

Archived