OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So Louise, the lab woman Brad slept with, was played by Laura Dowd. I've never heard of her. At least the mystery is solved...

I love everything with Karen in this. I love that she and Ed treated each other as equals. And her relationship with Marco is so special (the beauty shot with her shoving the napkin into his shirt cracks me up). I'm also glad that they didn't have her giving any sympathy to Brad after what he did to her.

Karen and Marco being seated by the woman whose baby they stole is disconcerting.

I guess this is fairly early for Dorian LoPinto as Samantha? She and Asa don't click at all. Was Julie Montgomery better with him?

I'm glad Bo dropped that accent later on. It feels put-on. Otherwise the scenes with Bo/Pat/Clint were very good. I didn't realize he and Marco were close at this time.

It's so weird seeing Tina at this time, so serious, compared to the camp camp camp from 1985 on.

• Members

I always liked the Karen/Ed dynamic at the Boardinghouse. Ina's own little Land of Misfit Toys...Karen, Ed, Katrina, Marcello Salta. They always had each other's backs, when they weren't stabbing them(Karen stealing Katrina's baby for Jenny).

Never heard of this Louise, she must not have been around long...

Desiderio was definitely the better Steve(as well as Mr. Judith Light).

• Members

Louise was the one in the episodes a few days before this that Brad slept with and she told him Marco flunked his exams. I guess she was just there for a few days.

I like that outsiders vibe too. OLTL had no strong family at this point and this was also an era where many people, especially the younger demo ABC had, were moving from their families to make families of their own choosing, so it was a nice touch.

I can't get past those cheesy big glasses they have Richard Weber wear in every scene. Reminds me of Dr. Detroit.

• Members

There isn't much of this part of Mari Lyn's story on Youtube. I had no idea she ever did this. This whole scene is nuts (nice location work though).

Did Wade really not know how to swim or did he just want to try to get her to get off the bridge?

At least we got to see Doug Wert half-naked.

• Members

Episode summary Oct 28 1968

Joe tells Anna about his feelings for her, which go beyond the boundaries of friendship. Meredith has left the hospital but nobody knows where she has gone. Nurse Martin is the only person who saw Meredith leave, and Larry is concerned since he and Meredith are supposed to be getting married tomorrow. Dr. Craig tells Dr. Trainor about a patient, Carla, who has been receiving outside treatment. Craig wants Trainor to assist him with Carla but he is unaware that Trainor is attracted to her as well.