OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

Yep. He was on July -Sept 2004. December 2004 (Dorian & David planted pics that looked like Viki was sleeping with Mark. Loved the scene at the Palace where Mark told Dorian & David he was gay. They egg on their faces, lol) and then March 2005-June 2005

He was supposed to be on more. Malone was gonna tie him into the story with Marcie's brother, Eric but Malone getting fired changed that

Frons actually told Higley she could just drop the Killing Club angle

But Higley who realized the Book was coming out decided to capitalize on that by writng the Killing Club murders arc.

Edited by John

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Erika Slezak's new Christmas message is up on her website. There is also a "christmas picture" but it's a photo from when she first started on the Prospect Park era. She's done some voice over work and she's auditioning for other things but nothing's come up yet. I hope she get on something. i know she wants to be back in the theater but i'm kind of hoping she'll do something else on television.

I think she would be good as a Jessica Fletcher type for a Murder She Wrote. I know they planned on doing one eariler in the year or last year with a young black girl but i guess it never got off the ground. Probably because angela Lansbury said she didn't think it should be called "Murder She Wrote." I think Erika would be perfect for a role like that.

• Members

As long as she doesn't play his grandmother. She could be an aunt or something. I beleive Erika watches the show anyway, so she might jump at the chance.

Since playing Erica Kane, Susan Lucci's been on other things. She played a version of herself on Hot in Cleveland a couple of times and now she's on that Devious maids. If she can do it, Erika could totally do it.

We've seen her play at least 9 different characters while in One Life. Besides Viki and her six other personalities, she played Ginny, she played Viki playing a (i think British) nurse when she rescued Tina in 88. She played that germen maid and her alternate personality in Roxy's dream at the end. And she's done a kind of southern accent a few times. Once back in the 80's when she and Clint were rescuing Becky Lee and then decades later when they first showed her in Paris Texas as a waitress. LOL that time it didn't stick and she just dropped it quickly.

• Members

I see Cynthia Sikes (St. Elsewhere) and Deborah Hobart (ex-Dana the boring ballerina, ATWT, and terrific as Amy Holloway on AW) in those ads. And a promo for King's Crossing I'd never seen. Weird seeing Linda Hamilton and Michael Zaslow together. I guess at least OLTL viewers were familiar with him when he arrived a few years later...

The Ted material continues to be odd and campy, and not all that enthralling, but Karen's feral response to that wooden Steve at the end really gets to you. Wonderful work from Judith Light. I also loved her line "are you allergic to the smell of death?"

Poor Edwina. Such a sensitive soul. Margaret Klenck makes you feel for her. No other soaps had characters quite like Edwina.

Brad perving over an 18 or 19 year old girl is one of those things that reminds you of the era this was in. So does all the focus on the health club and people needing to go to the health club (nice to see Stephen Schnetzer in shorts though). I like Cassie more here than later on when she was written as a victim.

Really enjoyed everything with Dorian, between the banter with Herb (Herb will always be my choice for Dorian's soulmate) and her vendetta against Pat. How long that the new co-host, Pamela, stay around? I liked her. Was she there as a Carla replacement?