OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't know how "made it" he was when he came back in 2007. I guess syfy fans knew him from firefly but he didn't really "make it" until he started as Castle in 2009.

BTW, clips from almost every Llanview Christmas since 1982 is on Youtube. They had 1982, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1987 and 1988 in the "Viki and clint love story" clips. the rest (after those) you can just find by typing it in. The only one i haven't seen is 1997 (except live). They did not do one in 2002 because of the whole Mitch Laurence story. but clips of almost 30 Christmass isn't bad.

Edited by BKuzak

• Members

I was just watching bits and pieces of the Buchanon City story on Youtube. Under Buchanon City 1888, starting in part 7 actor Ken Jenkins of Scrubs and Cougar Town was appearing as Monroe McGillis, Mae McGillis Vasquez's father [and I believe later as Howard Mcgillis, Brenda's father]. I also saw him in an old All My Children as Hank Ferguson, Edna's future husband. Can anyone confirm this? I've wondered who played the character for many years. Thanks.

• Members

I understand. But now that he's been on castle, he's on all the late night talk shows and has made a name for himself. He was just on one around Halloween. And i don't know if his face is on the book jacket but several "Richard Castle" books are out at bookstores (and kindle/readers) now.

• Members

I know that Devlin is credited to the role, but I saw a scene with Edna and Hank at a bar somewhere on youtube last year, and I said to myself, that's the guy from Scrubs. The mannerisms were the same, and when he was on [if it is him, though I'm pretty sure it was] OLTL, in 1888 storyline, I said the same thing. Perhaps he was only in the role on AMC briefly before Devlin took over.

• Members

I was watching All My Children very heavily at that point in the show when Edna and Hank met. Palmer had thrown the huge ball, and Edna had not been invited. She was drinking at the bar when Hank struck up a conversation.

I only remember one actor as playing Hank. However, I could have missed an episode.

• Members

Heaven! Hands down. when i die, that is exactly the same i hope it would be. I'd meet everyone i know who have passed on in a big room. I really loved that story.

my least fave was the old west. millions of people beleive there is a heaven but most sane people know you can't go back in time. It was just dumb. Erika did a great job as Miss Ginny and especially when she and Viki met but I thought the whole thing was far fetched. And while Clint was down there and Viki thought he was dead, she was spending all her time with faux Bo.