OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

On this day aired the last scenes Kyle Lewis and Oliver Fish aka Kish. They are still my favorite gay soap couple. Even now I'm angry their story got cut short and got blamed for the ratings troubles, but they did at least get a happy ending. 

Edited by wingwalker

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I actually thought she was pretty good on Titans, dreadful as that show was.

She strikes me as someone for whom getting Baywatch was a career drawback in a way.
Because of the pretty typecasting and the lazy acting it required, her projects after that were of lower grade than I think she would have been capable of had she focused on her craft for a few years after leaving OLTL. She had the basics and with a few more serious roles under her belt, she could have been a very strong lead for a good drama.

• Members

YEAH! Her Performance was strinking i see her and now i think she's machinating something lol just like Alexis

not that anyone cared but i found it some shade fest

Calling All Fans Take a Trip Down Memory Lane, See Carla, Claire Malis as Dorian, Christine Jones as Viki and More

FINALIZING MY SHARING FEVER

in case anyone does not know 2 channels

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuXj31l9-boIn-c6AYSGaaQ/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxzBYYfdwutfYUKDYnXWgVw/videos

• Members

https://www.welovesoaps.net/2010/02/catching-up-with-judith-barcroft-part-2.html?m=1

So I was reading this interview with Judith Barcroft who temporarily played Viki in 1986 or 1987 and she said she played a few scenes as both Viki and Nikki, since the woman is a daytime legend I'm even more interested in her brief tenure now, since Temporary christine Jones was Amazing I'm not afraid of trying to watch her, but does anyone know of any places where there's scenes with her available?

• Members

How embarrassing. What was Jack wearing? And why was he sexily walking toward his superimposed parents? That coupled with Tea doing a come hither motion toward her own superimposed daughter makes this extra weird. Just awful.

• Members

I'm looking forward to this one. Love me some Flo!

FLORENCIA LOZANO LIVE INTERVIEW SCHEDULED

Alan Locher will welcome Florencia Lozano (ex-Téa, GH/ONE LIFE TO LIVE) to his YouTube show, The Locher Room. The actress will appear live on Friday, May 13 at 3 p.m. ET. To watch the interview