• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Still miss this show so much. Been on a soap binge today. Caught up on reading the last yr of this thread — it’s extremely striking to see the rumblings about a possible reboot. I really think it could work. But above that, I really hope they consider putting the ENTIRE archives of AMC on the new Disney streaming platform. I’d watch the f!ck out of that. As someone who only knows the 2000’s AMC I’ve been desperate to look back. YT only has so much to take in. What are the limitations again? What exactly is blocking them from doing this? Ppl would flock

7-10 yrs ago my response to this would’ve been hostile. Now I’m just like, “girl bye” Lol

Please register in order to view this content

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Stumbled across this really touching Instagram post from an actor who used to appear on AMC as a Chandler security guard. He reflects warmly on David Canary and mentions La Lucci/DWTS (she really worked hard & they waited for her on long days) —

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5QEeQ9JhPH/?igshid=zgg71kj80a2l

Love it!

• Members

Thanks to "Bonanza," David Canary had an illustrious career before he joined the soap world.  But can you imagine the kind of career he might've had after AMC's cancellation, had he been well?  I feel like he would have been in even bigger demand as an older, character actor for movies and TV series.

• 2 weeks later...