Is ABC Preparing to Cancel AMC and OLTL?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA Eric. I think as long as they continue to play all the emotional beats, it could be a winner. They've done far worse storylines than this. I still have nightmares about Libidizone, Madden buried alive, the unabortion, and poison pancakes and cringe at anything Fusion- or Cambias-related, and am still waiting for someone to explain Proteus to me.

• Members

In 98, Shapiro unleashed JFP on OLTL and cheerled her total destruction there for two years.

Shapiro then sided with Guza over Riche in their war for control and promoted JFP from OLTL to GH to assist Guza's destruction of GH.

Lucci still had a lot of power left in those days, so she tried protect AMC from Shapiro's worst crap.

• Members

Lucci mentioned on HSN that her and Shapiro are good friends to this day. She was telling the story of how she won the Emmy and the following Monday, Angela gave her a watch with a note saying, "It's about time." Lucci was selling a similar piece on HSN.

• Members

No, not Edge ... Andrew Martin, a.k.a 'TEST'! The best for me was whenever Stephanie McMahon got to slap the complete and utter sh!t out of someone. Especially the moment where she called Linda McMahon, her mother, a manipulative conniving bitch, then bam, Linda dies. (Exaggeration, of course) LoL. She was and is the best slapper in the history of mankind!

• Members

Those were the days when ABCD was called the girls club. All 3 EPs were women and the shows except for GH were written by women. Guza was the lone male voice back then. While Howarth, Benard, Geary, etc were big Shapiro pets, females like Lucci, Marcil and Dano had big pull with her, too.

And yet the girls club leveled some real destruction too.

• Members

Oh child, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED! Stone Cold Steve Austin got run over by a car. Through investiagtion we learn someone with blonde hair did the crime. Getting proof, we find out Rakesi did the deed. BUT WAIT! HE WAS PAID! Only after Stone Cold puts Raskesi out of commission, does the real culprit, who stood to benefit the most from Stone Cold being out of commission, admit to everything. That person? TRIPLE H! DUN DUN DUN!

Stephanie slapping her poor, sweet, matriarchal mother, Linda! Too bad the quality ain't all that great. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5KJwzr4_z4&playnext=1&list=PL6B6C8EEB3C44A85B

• Members

You're not alone. I can easily name stories that were far bigger trainwrecks: unabortion, Doc-in-a-Box, Satin Slayer, Ryan's fake death, etc... So much of the hatred of this story seems to be based on future beliefs of what people are expecting to happen. That Darnell's acting will turn cartoonish, Jesse will become so focused on the lie that he appears unsympathetic, Angie looks stupid, etc.. (Personally I don't see any of that happening.) This is far from the worst trainwreck on the show but its a standard trainwreck inflicted on characters many think deserve better. Crap writing for Ryan is business as usual. Crap writing for Angie is an affront. JMHO.

Archived