Shameless

• Members

There is obviously a lot that we don't know about what happened to Ian in his time away and he doesn't want to talk about it either. I'm sure the show will fill the holes in how he went off the rails from the army to sparkles. Hopefully it makes sense.

Imagine if everyone had a great friend like Vee

The ending was great but I suppose it's asking for too much for Frank to be dead?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wonder if Sam will become the guardian of the younger kids or maybe Sheila? I guess Frank is sort of an option, but being so sick, not sure how that would work.

I thought it was interesting that a lot of this episode was from Lip's perspective. He got to see how Debbie was on the edge of screwing up her life and Fiona had no idea what was going on. Ian is still under age and Fiona had no idea where he was for weeks. Apparently on drugs. That would be fine, when she was just their sister, but that's not the case anymore. Leaving coke where Liam could get it would have been bad even before she was guardian. I wonder if Lip will quit school because Fiona can't handle it all on her own.

• Members

thanks for the gesture but this board doesn't allow scans of recent articles

tumblr_n14i99d0pO1rnnrpxo2_r1_250.gif tumblr_n14i99d0pO1rnnrpxo3_r1_250.gif

Mike is too damn good for Fiona. He should have forgotten about her but the fact that he responded to Carl's plea shows what a good guy he is

Absolutely no followup to Ian? Lame

tumblr_n14k405wAX1rnnrpxo1_250.giftumblr_n14k405wAX1rnnrpxo2_r1_250.gif
I still don't believe that Liam is Frank's son so I liked Sami's reaction to seeing that he was black

tumblr_n0ybk8lzot1sto58wo1_500.jpg

So cute!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I really love Joan Cusack/Sheila - it doesn't matter how irrelevant the character is to the other characters, the show wouldn't feel the same without her so I'm glad she is still there.

The actors playing Fiona and Lip probably gave their best performances yet in this episode. Powerful stuff.

Up until now, I always saw Mike as a generic Ken doll type, but hot dang, he was oozing sex in those scenes.

• Members

I don't think there was anything "generic Ken doll type" about Mike. He IS just too good for Fiona and his head case brother.

I just want someone, mainly Veronica to slap some sort of sense into Fiona. I know that Veronica's life and choices aren't always perfect, but Fiona has way too much to lose, with a family that has always depended on her to be there for them.

Her and Mike were never going to make it, but she willing went for his brother. I hated that scene, in which Mike apologized to her about being a guy who cares about his family and her life. He truly cared about her and her family.

While, his brother made sure to be the first one to strike Mike down, in telling him about having sex with her. He used her and she let him use her.

Edited by difficultdiva

• Members

Veronica doesn't even seem to think Fiona did anything wrong. V was at the party too and never questioned the wisdom of doing coke with a 3 year old in the house, never mind just leaving it where he could reach it. I think Kevin and V think the mistake wasn't not watching Liam better, but the underlying dysfunction of the situation is lost on all of these characters.

Lip gets it, but it almost seems unfair that he's the one coming down on Fiona. He has a chance to get out because she took the load off his back, but that doesn't change the fact that he's right.

Plus, it just seems so unfair that she didn't even bring the coke into the house. It feel into her lap at just the wrong time.