Shameless

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Cameron Monaghan was busy filming a movie when they started on S4, so I believe he doesn't come back until later in the season. He's still credited as a regular, though, so hopefully it's not too much later.

I'm never a fan of "Follow this character's adventures on his/her blog!!" things, and this one doesn't look to be any better.

• Members

"Babe you know what this means? I got a magic dick" LMAO!! OMG @ V being pregnant with triplets. I love it!

Clearly V's mom is too far along to have an abortion, right? Not liking that this is even being suggested.

Hate that they went "the bar is broke" route w/the story. I wanted to see V & Kev sorta rich!

Can Carl please sit his ass down? I'm sorry but I find his quest to find Frank a liver annoying as hell and how BEYOND GROSS they had Carl fish his sisters' bloody tampons out of the trash to test their blood types. These writers are sick! I know this show often gets over the top nasty but this is all too much, the main issue being It's all being done with a little boy actor in the middle of it! OMG, what must his parents think of all this?

OMG, did something happen to Debbie? AMS, your suspicions were right about her pizza boy toy being much older! Dude was 20!

I found the Lip stuff very compelling.

Thanks for the heads up on that.

The blog is still boring after a week. Who's running that tumblr? They need to spice it up!

• Members

I just watched last week's show so excuse me for being late

Surprised Debbie's guy is older than we thought he was and shocked she blurted out her age. Thought she would end up having sex with him and then have her period for the first time at that moment

I know I shouldnt, but I kind of feel bad for Frank and the way Carl is looking out for him is kind of endearing. At the same time, I cant fault Fiona for not caring

Fiona's bf was bugging me the way he was all on her for not calling. Like dude, its not that serious. At the same time, she bugged me lying about what happened to the car. Dont get why she felt the need to lie. BTW, that guy was a psycho!

Haha at Lip being a lost fish in a pond. He's no longer the smartest person around and people in college dont give a damn about who he is.

A big WTF to V having triplets! Did not see that coming. Im with her though in that the mama needs to get an abortion. It'll be a hot mess if she doesnt.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Lip's rough adjustment to college life SL is capturing my attention the most (maybe because my own adjustment from school to university was bumpy at first too).

Fiona frustrates me - it was so predictable that she would bone the brother.

Frank still doesn't generate any sympathy from me.

Sheila's DNF profile has me rotfl

Debbie's story is stupid.

• Members

Frank's incestuous relationship with his daughter is disturbing. He is so wrong for manipulating her like this.

Why is Debbie being such a stank bitch to Fiona? I want her smacked bc she is irritating this season

Finally Lip comes back and interacts with the rest of the cast. He feels so isolated in college. Where does he go and how far is it from the family?

My god Fiona is a ho

• Members

Oh dear god @ tonights ending. This show always gets you when you least expect it. Breathtaking. Where in the world could this go?

Not liking the new Ian so far. I think they went the completely wrong route with him (seriously - he went to Monica? lame). But we'll see. I was really hoping to see what his life on the base was like.

It can't be said enough what a complete fail that Ian Tumblr page was. It doesn't even reflect what apparently has been going on up there. FAIL!!