Shameless

• Members

Tonights episode....just [@#$%]ing wow. Debbie pretending she got molested...Carl trying to kill Cousin Patrick with rat poison...the "retard" campaign. Unreal!

Not sure why I was shocked to find out Karen was the one who got in touch w/Jaime's parents and got them to take the baby just so she could come back home & not have to deal with him. Disgusting! And Lip f*cking her again? rolleyes.gif PLEASE!

Mickey only had one scene (and not with Ian)...really disappointing.

Sorry to sound mean but I wouldn't have minded if that creepy AA guy really turned out to be a murderer and killed Frank. Of course the show found another way for Frank to take advantage and freeload off of someone lonely and gullible.

I agree it'll definitely take some getting used to seeing him as JR. I think he'll be good on the acting front though.

When Mickey & his brothers were about to break into Jimmy's house, Ian ran back into the van real quick and kissed Ian. It was a really quick shot though so its understandable how you probably missed it!

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

tumblr_mjhg1ckIyd1rwu13go1_250.giftumblr_mjhg1ckIyd1rwu13go2_250.gif

LOL, great as usual

Debbie: "You do realize Im in middle school right?"

Fiona: "Yeah, not stripper school"

tumblr_mjhhf8w9k31qaib74o2_500.gif

tumblr_mjhm32cfL91qzi80do1_r3_250.giftumblr_mjhm32cfL91qzi80do2_r3_250.gif

V: "Oh [!@#$%^&*], Mandy Im sorry. You know I would have never said that to your face" laugh.png Talk about awkard

That little "retard" needed to sit his ass down

Ugh, V's mom is liking Kevin's d--k too much. I was hoping she had gotten pregnant. V needs to just can it bc this is not gonna turn out good.

tumblr_mjhikqU9q01rwu13go1_500.gif

Love Mickey's haircut

tumblr_mjhunp42Ba1rfjviho2_250.gif tumblr_mjhgeuk5C11qkwee2o4_250.gif

Cant believe Lip is back to sleeping with Karen. Mandy and Karen are so heading for showdown

tumblr_mjhoqw4bmV1rwu13go4_250.gif

tumblr_mjhoqw4bmV1rwu13go5_250.giftumblr_mjhoqw4bmV1rwu13go6_250.gif

LMAO at Debs. I thought she was an idiot at first until I realized what she was doing.. "I was molested...it all worked out" laugh.png. Also yay to cute cop being back

Frank leading that clingy lonely gay guy was disturbing

tumblr_mjhmpgZoB91qkt131o3_250.giftumblr_mjhmpgZoB91qkt131o4_r1_250.gif

So it starts. Remember I called it! What is he, 11 and already trying to murder someone.

well the plot isn't over so that would be an interesting twist! The man has some issues and I hate how Frank is exploiting him and taking advantage of that in order to freeload. He could do some major psychological damage. Hopefully he does snap on Frank Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OMG @ what happened to Karen. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, since it was quite shocking. Damn...that was one of those moments you knew was coming, but not sure how or exactly when, so it still surprises you when it happens. I JUMPED.

Mandy rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif SO OVER THAT HO.

Frank the face of gay rights? rolleyes.gif LMFAO, no. What a ridiculous plot point and yet another way for the show to keep Frank's deadbeat ass off the streets. A true joke.

I was so proud for Fiona. I hope this job sticks. I just need to mention though, how dumb was she not closing that window with the d-ck photos at work? LMAO! She was so stupid for even listening to V and going on that website in the first place!

Um...what were those scenes w/Jimmy at the hospital supposed to mean? That he wants to get into practicing medicine? Are we supposed to care after how shitty he's been acting?! I was hoping he would be phased out of the show!

More character development with Debbie. I really enjoyed her scenes with Sheila.

Ian and Mickey...like I'm thisclose to not even caring anymore. I'm so tired of the abuse and sheer carelessness from Mickey. It's SO old. Mickey has been acting like that since season 1. Seriously. This story is going way to slow and it really is glaring & painful how little coverage it gets each episode.

Kev: "We get quiet for one minute and you guys think that were obsessing about the relationship, and all were thinking is 'I wonder if there's anymore cheese?'"

I LOL'd when he said that. I HATE cheese, but the logic/idea behind that statement is so true to me laugh.png

• Members

Yes, but I think the doctor thing means he's actively choosing his old life. We've seen the signs for awhile, this is just the most obvious and most definitive indicator. I sort of hate Steve right now. Just when Fiona lets her guard down, he's going to jump ship.

I like Mandy, but I was pretty shocked that she went so far as to kill Karen. I sure hope she gets away with it, but Lip is going to figure it out unfortunately.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

I love Fi but dumbest Temp. ever! Don't do that when people are around you and don't use the phone either! LMAO I loved the dude who told on himself and then apologized. That was funny. I love Fi and how upfront she is -- she sounds like me when I'm talking to people and I sometimes can't quite find that filter everyone talks about. That scene was too funny.

LMAO Mandy -- loved it. I still don't like her but I loathe Karen more so.

• Members

Dang why is there never this much activity after a new show? LOL

tumblr_mjvflkdpuU1qzbfsqo1_500.jpgtumblr_mjv4zjIhr51qdz7llo1_r1_250.gif

Lip and Karen having sex in the school bathroom was gross. I think he was much better off with Mandy who actually wanted him to aspire to be a better person for himself. Oh and he thanks her for what she did by f--king her? He's disgusting. Most likely unprotected too. I hope one or both girls gets pregnant. Should teach him a lesson as he didn't learn from last year

tumblr_mjvabyzQoh1qg94hko1_500.gif

LOL at Lip during this

LMAO at Fiona looking at the penis photos and getting caught. What a dumbass to do that at work

tumblr_mjv7laxdKD1qi60kho2_250.giftumblr_mjv7laxdKD1qi60kho1_250.gif

There goes Evan from Greek!

tumblr_mjveq3IaMd1s3bhqso1_250.giftumblr_mjveq3IaMd1s3bhqso2_250.gif

tumblr_mjv8573acn1rt0fhyo1_250.gif

Ian and Mickey continue to be the best couple on the show. I probably shouldn't but I find something strangely hot about Mickey being abusive towards him.

"I am whatever I need to be at the time I need to be it"

The guy Frank is with isn't gay? Alright, who is he fooling? BTW, does Frank know Ian is gay?

tumblr_mjv5fjd8ZB1qk4fe1o1_250.gif

LOL at Jimmy getting robbed by a little girl

tumblr_mjvj8mkwyl1qgvj26o1_500.png

Sheila was kinda boring this episode but her scenes with Debbie and later Karen were good

tumblr_inline_mjvftuaZb21qz4rgp.png

Man I wish I hadn't have gone on Tumblr before the show was done bc then Karen's accident would have been more of a shock. Not too surprised bc when I saw Lip sex up Mandy again, I thought this was reminiscent of those stories you hear of one of the girls killing the other over a guy and look what happens. Good for Karen though. That's what you get for f--king with Mandy

• Members

That was offcamera, thankfully. It was done mostly as a joke, and to make sure he and Ian were at odds, since I don't know if they had any real plans of giving him a big role at that point.

Wow the Lip on this show is fugly.

Mickey looks about 30. How old is he supposed to be?

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

US Lip is only fugly at first glance, but as you watch the show he somehow becomes a total turn on.

Usually I laugh at your insinuations that people look too old, but Noel Fisher, who plays Mickey, is 29, so you win this time. tongue.png Of course, I would have never questioned it if you hadn't brought it up and am rather shocked he's actually as old as he is in real life.

Edited by Bright Eyes