Shameless

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL one of the funniest episodes yet. I bursted out laughing after Liam's "Yeah" comment when Carl piped up about them getting [!@#$%^&*] on the tip of their dicks.

The V/Kev/Mom stuff was so nasty, yet so entertaining. "I feel like a prostitute ghost" & "I feel like I'm [!@#$%^&*] Casper" LOL.

• Members

Yeah, me too. Actually, I do think Carl belongs with the Gallaghers. To the extent he's capable of attachment, he has it for them. Liam is still a baby and it seems possible to me that he could have a better life. I'm just not sure his siblings can let him go. It's hard for me to blame Fiona for that. She obviously loves "her" kids. She's sacrificed a lot to keep them this long.

• Members

Oh IA. They are a family and I think it could be detrimental to separate them. In an ideal world, the couple would have custody of the boys and allow for visitation and free access to their siblings, but I doubt that would happen. I can see them rightfully wanting to shield them from the dysfunction that is the Gallagher household, especially Liam. They may not want Carl after a few months bc of his mentality. Those kids really are screwed. Its sad really

• Members

Frank fooled me. I can't lie that was a stellar performance by William Macy. Why did I think Frank was going to change, at least a little bit?

Glad Fiona got the kids back & is guardian of them now. Emmy Rossum gave another fantastic performance which will probably go unnoticed once again come next award season. That was a DEEP touch when the judge was telling Fiona what her life would be like when she's guardian. Could you imagine if she had turned that down?

Jimmy is a piece of [!@#$%^&*]. Plain and simple.

Wow they really showed that random guys d!ck floundering around...I was shocked the camera stayed on it that long! LOL

WTF @ the baby's Asian dad & Grandma showing up out of nowhere & taking him rolleyes.gif Couldn't believe that mess.

Surprisingly LOVED Karen's return & am glad to have her back. That was a really good moment when Sheila saw & hugged her!

Just wow at all that fuckery going on at Debbie's foster home. Glad she found a way to get out of that

Seriously that was it for Mickey & Ian? One scene? This is going WAY too slow.

• Members
tumblr_mj4l00ZvH61qb51g7o1_250.giftumblr_mj4l00ZvH61qb51g7o2_250.gif

Wow, I cant beleive that bitch Mama Kamala is running a sweat shop in her basement! Dead at her paying the kids with food for the amount of jewelry they make. Wow and she makes them pay to use the bathroom and limits the amount of toiler paper they can use? Awful.

tumblr_mj4vzl4dUo1r08p0ho1_500.gif
tumblr_mj4vzl4dUo1r08p0ho2_500.gif

LOL at Debbie krazygluing her eyes shut. You go girl!

tumblr_mj4wvngBCT1rmth9co1_500.png

Jody's such a dumbass. I hope he does choke himself to death. I forgot he was a sex addict and tried to be abstinent in the beginning. The guy is a freak and I cant beleive he he is making all these demands in Sheila's house. She needs to throw him out

tumblr_mj4wwy6LVw1rmth9co1_500.png

Such a freak. Cant believe he was giving himself a blow job

tumblr_mj4lda2CvM1qcxlqpo1_500.gif

Awwww, I hate that it looks like Mickey is done with Ian

Frank: "Made in China, just like him" laugh.png

Grandmother: "We have an herb for chromosome. we have a herb for everything. Chromosome goes away":lol:

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

He looked older than I expected and I didn't find him to be all that cute here. He does look better in his AMC images from the shoot so I will have to wait and see. It'll take used to seeing JR that old bc a one time he used to be the same age as me.

Man I think I might have looked away for a moment and missed that kiss. Will have to rewatch.

I hated that there was no resolution to Mama Kamala! I wanted to see her ass get in trouble and would have liked to have seen her wake up with her eyes shut. When V rounded up food to go and give the other kids, I almost thought we'd see her help them out. I hope they touch upon this next episode but I think they are done