Shameless

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I swear the timeline on this show confuses me. We are at season 3 but 3 years definetly hasn't passed. Liam was always a toddler in the beginning and he still is. I wonder if we are going to get a recast of a younger child again. And thanks bc I forgot that Ian/Mandy were the same age. I just assumed she was the same age as Lip (whom I was confused was even still in HS). I thought he should have been graduated already and at the point where he needed a GED if he wanted a diploma but then the recruiter addressed it by saying he had to complete 3 semesters bc of truancy. I hope they "age" the kids next season instead of keeping them in this weird time bubble

• Members

Me too. I think season 1 was fall/ winter.Then season two was summer/fall. I'm not entirely sure where we are now. Did a whole year pass and we were in Summer/Fall again. Or did no time pass and it's the same fall? I'm not sure.

On a related note, I wonder how they are going to keep Lip around. I guess the actor could be written out, but I doubt it.

• Members

Enjoyed Mandy and Debbie.

LMAO at Jody, that was nice with him coming to Sheila's defense because that Doc. was out of hand. They needed questions.

Awww Fi & V.

I need for Fi and her Boss to get it on... make it happen!

Jody & Sheila's jam session... idk why that made me laugh.

OMG JODY! Was not... lmao ... coma whisperer.

• Members

tumblr_mk7pj4iGkK1qdz7llo5_250.gif

I wonde what he's going to do about his news

Ewww at Jody pretty much molesting a comatose Karen. And him thinking eating a girl out is a cure to comas....SMH. I was surprised when the doc addressed him as her husband. I didn't realize they were still married. Eww, how messy

I smell a Fiona/Jimmy breakup soon with her taking up with her boss. That is unless Jimmy gets killed

tumblr_mk7k4tKHLQ1qg0bf7o1_400.gif

what a cornball! Cant believe he went outside lookin like that...lol

tumblr_mk6tiaRs491rfdtemo1_500.jpg

IA. Totally not interested and wish they'd kill her off and be done with it. Didn't last season end with it looking like she'd be taking up with Lip? Too bad they just dropped that as that would have been more interesting

tumblr_mk7gy6Laod1rrunj2o1_250.gif

Not enough of Ian's story