Valerie/The Hogan Family

dragonflies

• Members

Yeah, Edie played Helen in Carrie! Her most notable scene was when Miss Collins threatened to bar them all from the prom, and they have a close up on Edie panicking and sighing hilariously.

That scene in Elvira is :lol: to the nth degree. I haven't seen the whole thing in years, but I'm STILL utterly disgusted by the way Chastity just sticks her finger in the "casserole." That would have gotten her ass whooped in my house.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wush somebody would stick their finger in a dish in a buffet line. I don't even tolerate people sticking their nose in dishes to smell them. I see some familar old ladies in that clip. And WOW at Edie's hair from the back! When Elvira was holding that snake I thought of the recent viral vid of the snake biting the woman's breast implant.

• Members

And the guy who played Bob went on to be on Falcon Crest... that was such a sad story, Poor, introverted Emma finally finding love, only to have Angela throw cold water all over it... and then ends up dying saving Emma's life in the earthquake. That was just heartbreaking, cause I was hoping Emma would come out of her shell and tell good ole mama where to stick it.

• Members

I know... the finger in the casserole was DISGUSTING, and after she reprimanded the kids for being "Wild animals". She didn't even delicately dip her finger in... she DRAGGED it all the way across the pot. :lol: One thing this clip brings back... is how much I miss apple flavored slice. There's just not anything like it anymore. I was in high school when this was made, and that pop was very popular with all of US... I don't know why it went away.

Archived