Soap actors/kids grow up on screen

• Members

I thought Erin was very good and was able to sell sexual scenes with DF and Jason-Shane Scott by the end of her tenure. I also thought she came off infinitely more mature and intelligent than BW's Jessica ever has. I'd welcome her back today.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA. Bree was such a welcomed addition when she joined and I instantly found her more bearable than Torpey. Unfortunately the character's storylines have gone downhill since she joined which has been a big negative in how people view her

• Members

IMO one of the reasons the stories have gone downhill is because of lack of connection with the original material. I thought Bree was fake as hell as the early Jessica she played, totally unable to form a simple bond with anyone in her family or any scene partners, and I still feel that way when I see some of those episodes again. While I'm sure Frons' weird issues about women played into what happened to Jessica, I think Bree was also more comfortable playing the "fun" Tess and that has continued on since, even at the expense of the character and the family.

Archived