15 worse TV Spin Offs

Soapsuds

• Members

Ah I love a good Baywatch discussion! :lol: I do remember watching Baywatch Nights a lot, some strange stuff that was. Oddly enough it's where Eddie Cibrian really got his career start in addition to being Matt Clark on Y&R. I enjoyed Baywatch as a fun show but was really sorely disappointed when Neely was recast and then destroyed(going psycho to stop a homewrecker?) after all that time spent to redeem her from being the vixen to the show's leading heroine. Thank god the later reunion movie made things right.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, there were characters/episodes I liked about the later seasons, so I don't think the show really tanked until Hawaii. It's been a long time since I saw the post-Steph/pre-Hawaii episodes...back when Spike TV would air it all day long. I liked Traci Bingham's character a lot, but for the life of me I can't remember her name.

I remember when Nights originally aired, but I don't think we watched it because...well it aired at night. We just stuck to the O.G.

• Members

Hahah well I didn't have access to "the good stuff" (except the ocasional late night movie) and I still found it completely asexual, erect nipples and all :P Although definitely the attractive people were 95% of the show's appeal.

However Jeremy Jackson WAS a bit of a hearthrob with my twin sister's friends--it's sad to see what he's done to himself.

Saved By the Bell the College Years was, if anything a bit better than the riginal show probably--but that doesn't mean much for a primetime show. Still, it aired while The New Class was airing on Saturdays--now THAT was awful (didn't Diamond go back to that show when College ended)/

• Members

There you go. Absolutely zero sexual tension between these people. I think their sculpted bodies were actually a minus, it all felt very unnatural and forced. That all was unhelped by preachy, always-do-good, everyone-here-has-magnificent-angel-like-ethics-and-morals stories. And then were those bad pool, underwater scenes. :ph34r: Just atrocious all-around.

Archived