Paul Rauch OUT at 'Y&R'

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's Sally all you dudes and dudettes...why do you think they've been testing out new directors: Habib/Chris/Conal.....there's going to be a major opening on the directing team...Sally was producer during the strike when Griffith became head writer. She's MAB's choice and she comes cheaper than Rauch. Now that the Bell's are back in control, you will see some Bloom/Sony people go. Rauch was brought in by Sony...not CBS...note Rauch's goodbye press release where he mentioned his collaboration with Bill and Maria Bell and Sony's Steve Kent. No mention of Babs...But Hamner is a Babs appointee, so how long will he last...possibly until Chris Whitesell comes aboard?

• Members

Past director? Sally is still a director, so I don't think she qualifies if that's one of the hints Nelson is pushing.

If it is Sally, she deserves the promotion and is a very talented director, so hopefully she's as good a producer. I will never watch this show again as long as the current writing team is running it, but I will be happy for Sally if it is her and hopefully she tones down the lighting.

Archived