OLTL: Actor possible leaving?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RH is 42. He's been gone for almost eight year. I say do a straight recast. Who cares? It's much better than some convoluted plastic surgery crap. Good grief, look at the mess DAYS had with the John Black/Romans (including having a well-liked character from the 1980s play Roman and then have the original Roman play yet another character). It's not worth the effort and just bogs down the storyline. RH plays off of all the key players on the team now. Personally, I've enjoyed TSJ's performances, but if he needs to move on, so be it.

• Members

I love Trevor as Todd...RH was good, but it's whatever...As some have said just do a straight Todd recast and ignore the plastic surgery stuff because they're either going to have to go all weird and brain chippy with it or some random twin story probably with a brain chip still.

• Members

Or the same way they explained how Rex (now born in 1983) is older than his previously-older sister Natalie. They won't say anything. We saw flashbacks of Nat and her baby brother Rex. We heard stories about Nat protecting her little brother from their abusive mom Roxy. But we're supposed to forget all that because the characters are too dumb to notice a major math error. :lol: Cole started out as a girl......

• Members

I don't think you're in the minority. I know that fangurls on each side will claim that they are the majority but I honestly think it's a 50/50 split. Or more accurately I think its a 33/33/34 split with the last third wondering when soaps will start writing for women again.

Archived