OLTL: Actor possible leaving?

• Members

That's supposed to be *possibly* leaving , grr LOL

Take it for what it's worth, but it looks more and more like Errol was right on the money ;)

• Is One Life preparing for Trevor St. John's exit this spring? According to Soaps In Depth, the Soap Opera Spirit Award winner is said to be exiting when his contract expires in April! OK, collect yourselves, St. John fans. While I don't blame the phenomenal actor for bolting, I need to run to my therapist now because St. John makes One Life bearable for me solely because of his inspired acting choices. Does that mean Roger Howarth is coming back? I have no intel, but it sure looks that way.

http://tvguide.ca/So...s_report_NB.htm

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love TSJ and I want him to leave. I've been wanting him to walk for years. That said, whether he leaves, RH comes back, whatever. Just drop the news and be done with it. The real/fake/old/new Todd mishegas is beyond stupid. I loved RH's Todd then I loved TSJ's but now I'm of the mindset that having a serial rapist as one of your lead characters is a bad idea for any show. They got Ted King now. USE HIM! Get away from the Sultan of Rape, his dueling rape-loving concubines and passel of rapey little brats.

You ever hear the old fable about the frog and the scorpion?

• Members

If they do have a "Two Todd's" storyline going on you would think they would have RW and TSJ both around at the same time for a while. Unless the story is like RWTodd: Im the real Todd and I have DNA tests to prove it! TSJTodd:... yeah im fake Todd... guess I will be going now.

Archived