B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought the same thing. He did make those quick. I would have liked to see him actually make them & Dayzee watching like she said she wanted to, then maybe a little scene where they look at each other longingly & then Thomas burns his hand on the grill or something. LOL

I hate them to but I feel opposite with you on this one...I think Thomas/Dayzee are different & could be great! I like them so far!

• Members

Oh, you know no one's going to be good enough for St.Thomas.

Forget Dayzee...she's probably way too nice to ever smack Steffy down. Wait until GrannyStephster smacks her elitist, snobby, toeing the border on racist granddaughter upside the head for not liking Dayzee. THAT will be fun!

Ugh...I completely hate Steffy again. I'm surprised her swelled head fit on the plane back from Forrester International.

• Members

I think it was done without any CGI, that's why. Don't know how the technique is called but already Hitchcock used it, with two picture frames layered abov each other, and still works nicely. The whole Amber story is indeed totally redundant but Adrienne Frantz is doing some good work. I can't wait for Amber to move in the cliff house in Malibu! This could get fantastic.

EDIT: the interior set is a bit icky; a mash-up of the former Warwick mansion and some parts of Jackie's former penthouse apartment.

BTW; am I the only getting a kick out of seeing Lt Baker (that voice!)? He's in his 14th season as resident detective now and I still hope we eventually get to see more of him.

The new long closing titles are awesome and I realized that Ed Scott has brought some longtime Y&R staffers over to B&B...

• Members

I honestly think B&B is becoming a good soap again. Minus the boring stuff with the constant Brooke and Ridge bed scenes, and the Thomas/Dayzee stuff. I think the Amber story is the best material B&B has had it like what 5 years.... and it seems that Brad Bell is moving this story in a nice slow pace, and its pretty exciting that all these people are ganging up on Amber, and Bill is threatening to Kill her and nobody knows that the baby is really Oliver's.... Its actually kind of exciting to wonder when this will all come out.

• Members

I'm totally rooting for Amber and I have no clue why. Yes I do, I just can't stand the whole Spencer bunch.

And I was Team Steffy before and now I don't know. She's misdirecting her bitchiness this time around and she had me hoping Stephanie slap her tail all the way back to Paris.

Brooke's expression was completely different today.

• Members

Yeah, i have never really liked Steffy all that much.... I liked her alot better (forgive me for saying) when she was with Rick 2 years ago (wow 2 years already) Other than that she is just becoming more and more of a bitch and is the biggest hypocrite, and i still can't believe how it seems like Katie and anyone else for that matter never found out how she kissed Bill up at Big bear that one time.

• Members

I'm not feeling Thomas and Dayze at all. And it makes me really uneasy that Steffy is acting so bitchy from jump. Her snobbish, elitist attitude makes me want to smack all the botox outta her. I'll need to see more of T/D to form an opinion but I really hope this doesn't turn into a preachy, social, racial storyline with racist Steffy interloping and Stephanie, Ridge and Brooke taking sides.

The hate mail must be through the roof and it makes me wonder how long Brad is going to keep writing for them.

Archived