AMC: Tuesday, January 18, 2011

• Members

Lunar eclipse, Clear Drama, you crack me up! :lol: BTW, sometimes when the page doesn't fully load your J.R./Scott gif goes all scary snowy like the TV off of Poltergeist.

AMD@GH is referring to all of her failed relationships regardless of sex. I think she had a very natural reaction, going off like that and then immediately wantng some more. The stupid clapping reminded me of college when somebody would drop their tray in the dining hall and get a snarky round of applause.

Natalia and Brot, Damon and Liza, finally getting what we hoped for

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nah, it's okay. After the gut and ass obsessions, as well as the "President Osama" joke you tried to hide several months ago, it seems right up your alley to criticize the body of an Iraq war vet who suffered burns over 40% of his body and had 32 surgeries over three years after defending your right to do just that. God Bless America! :)

• Members

I think fully shirtless, yes. But I know Natalia and him had a steamy scene where she was washing him with a sponge a few months back. Can't remember for the life of me why.

I loved the Taylor mention! It takes balls to mention her after what happened with Ehlers, especially after they act like she didn't exist most of the time.

Archived