AMC: Tuesday, January 18, 2011

• Members

Nope.

Natalia was pissy because Brot left her alone in the hotel room, then she runs into him at KWAK's and he kisses her and all the diners stand up and applaud....yes, it was just as lame as it sounds.

Something very blue on top of her head, that's all I noticed.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David is so GOOD interacting with the Kane's. He and Erica played a great game of cat and mouse today, with him coming out the victor in this round. There's something, fun, about his games when he plays them with Erica/Kendall. He often comes off far more pathetic when he's doing this kind of of stuff to those less...formidable. LOL

• Members

Some random government guy who saw Brot and Natalia pre-coitus ratted them out and told him he needs to do something about it because it goes against department standards or whatever. Jesse, of course, wrote the guy's LEGITIMATE WARNING off as "just another one of Mayor Blanco's attempts to get me fired."

• Members

Minus David waking up and confronting La Kane, Jake buttin' in, Griffin trying to mind f*ck Amanda.That and the cliffhanger.. It was a snoozing epi.

This is just me, but JR Martinez has gotten a little pudgy, I'm sorry if anyone doesn't like that, but I call it like I see it, when he debuted, he wasn't like that at all.

Brot/Natalia are cute but I just really don't care for the pairing. And knowing SK is leaving, what was the point of it all? that virgin S/L for her is so horribly written.

• Members

RPG/Jake looked his best in a LONG time in this episode. He looked clean and I loved his hair!!

LMAO at Caleb not knowing how to use a cell phone. Can't stand him but that scene made me laugh. He was struggling so much to try and answer that phone!! ROTF..

Once again Jackson is the last to know...it irks me to no end how the show made him look dumb like that again!! Of course Caleb got the news to everyone about Erica's charges being dropped before he did. I feel so bad for Jackson having to watch Caleb take his place inch by inch, he doesn't even fully realize it because he's still relying on Caleb to be Erica's lawyer if she needs one again. And Caleb all the while acts like nothing is going on. He makes me sick with his carefree, clueless attitude.

Brot & Natalia - LOVED all of it!! Natalia waking up and thinking Brot abandoned her like all of the other guys in her life was a nice touch. It was annoying when they made up at Krystal's and kissed and then everyone inside clapped for them. I was like mellow.gif lol.

Cara going off on those parents was strange but I think LH did a really good job. There was definitely something behind those scenes. I'm glad Amanda told the truth about posing as Cara.

Griffin was so adorable with David, I love how protective he is of him! He calls him "Dr. H". Hopefully when David's all better AMC explores their relationship more and I pray Griffin never turns on him & ends up like all the others.

How disgusting was Jessie with David? HATED those scenes. Griffin saved the day when he walked in and tried to defend David from him. It was uncalled for when Griffin said David needed rest & Jessie was like, "Dr. Hayward can rest when he's dead" UGh! And I was so disgusted with Jessie when he handcuffed David to his hospital bed. Like seriously? Wow...Jessie & Jake at Krystal's talking about David was rolleyes.gif-worthy also.

No surprise Kendall showed up in David's room! The scenes will be interesting between them tomorrow because Kendall has no idea that she really shot him & he doesn't know that she doesn't know either, LOL! David/Kendall interaction is always great to me so I can't wait...

• Members

What other guys? she was a f'n virgin, according to her Brot deflowered her, that's how horrific that S/L is. The make up scene had me rolling my eyes, like literally who the f*ck would actually give a damn what was happening at that moment. So no one in PV kisses? it's like some lunar eclipse or something?

Archived