DAYS: Actress Out?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand how anyone can say that Shelley Hennig is bad. It seems like those people haven't watched the show since that awful Touch the Sky story in summer 2007.

Shelley is the shows best younger actress. It makes me sick that the ugly and untalented Molly Burnett gets all the attention and major stories.

• Members

If she is leaving, good luck to her. I grew to like her! Even though Shayna Rose was my favorite, shelley came into her own with the role.

@ Paul, it would be nice to see the Donovan kids. I wanted EJ Wells, to turn out to be Andrew when he first came on. I was totally upset when they made him Elvis DiMera. I feel if those kids return that would teens and not adults like that should be, much like they are doing with Abby.

Guest dc cubs

If she is leaving, I think this is Shelley's choice. Her initial 4 year contract with Days is up very soon. Hennig showed up in Salem in April 2007. Since Days tapes two months ahead that would mean the show will be taping April scenes soon.

I agree that Shelley has really improved. Her scenes the last two weeks have been very good.

Archived