Nelson Branco Scoop

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope this is the end of Cane and not the "end". So this better not be one of Maria's trademark rewrites surprises. If retcon number 1,333,299, 22 is considered one of the best stories than that's just sad.

I'll agree with what Chris B. said, let Paul Leydon go. Having Colin here has made Blake more obsolete than he already was.

• Members

I was just thinking if they really wanted to break up Lame but didn't want Lame retard fans to cause problem. They should have made CK quit by saying they going to bring in a black love intertest for her. I bet that sameday CK would have called it quits. That would have been the end of Lame.

• Members

So is Branco usually right? Just because he confirmed it does that make it so?

I sure hope it's a stunt. If Cane goes so would Colin and Blake, and wouldn't that defeat the purpose of hiring them in the first place? Any fans who followed them over would be angry. As would "Jill with a love interest" fans, but I know we aren't a priority.

I think it would be interesting if Cane and Lily are split and Blake takes his place. Lily is so young she shouldn't be tied down already, and Cane hasn't made the rounds on this show either. Cane and Lily can get back together down the road, way down the road. I know the couple has many fans but I liked Lily much better with Daniel and Cane with Amber.

Archived