Nelson Branco Scoop

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Definitely sounds like Goddard, since they tried to kill of Lily last year. At least that part fits.

Eh, I wish this happened a few years earlier or under different circumstances - I'd throw a party. Now, I could care less.

• Members

Cane sounds more like it than Bo now that I think about it...but why would they do that when they have brought on Scorpio and Simon! Kill off Lily for god's sake. Daniel G. is talented. What are they smokin in the writer's room...could it be someone from B&B...Kyle Lowder..? who's he hooked up with on B&B...

• Members

The only thing that doesn't make sense if it's Goddard is that the writers at Y&R have twisted themselves to explain Cane so much so that they retconed his past at 3 times already. It seemed like this writing regime likes Goddard more than they do Kahlil.

Guest dc cubs

I think its Cane on Y&R. I don't think its Bo on Days as they never tried to kill off Hope last year.

Plus Thom Bierdz is coming back to Y&R next month supposedly for a funeral that would affect the Chancellor family. Jill has thought of Cane as a son so they could be killing him off.

• Members

Because CKLily is going to get with Blake. they should kill off Cklily, she haven't add anything to the show or the character of Lily.

In reality CKlily non acting ass kill off Cane. Cane shine with people who wasn't CKLily. If they really wanted to break them up. They shouldn't have gave them babies. Cane could have gotten caught really boning Chloe. Break them up like that. I don't know who telling TIIC that CKLily is needed on the Y&R.

Archived