AMC: Tuesday - December 28, 2010

• Members

rolleyes.gif at Greenlee & Kendall. Pathetic. The reunion was sweet but I still don't buy them as best friends and never will. This is not how I wanted to see Kendall start to move on from Zach and finally have a positive outlook for the future. Sick of Greenlee and her claustrophobia problems, to. Maybe you should try going down the stairs next time or idk, having an escalator installed at Fusion or something.

Was that repairman who fixed the Fusion elevator Father Clarence's son? Anyone notice how he just disappeared? LOL. He said Merry Christmas to Kendall, went in the elevator and started tweaking with some buttons, then 5 seconds later he was gone. The elevator door was still open. WTH?

Father Clarence...wow I was not feeling this recast one bit. Very much on the creepy side and I just didn't get the original Father Clarence feeling from him at all. Also another WTF - why did Kendall leave the boys alone at her house? How could father Clarence say that Kendall left the boys with him, when he disappeared on her before?? I distinctly remember him disappearing, then the next scene Kendall was in she was at Fusion. So I just didn't get that at all.

Erica and Jackson's scene at the end wub.gif love them.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also another thing, the opening....It just irked me how it was this intense moment with Greenlee and Madison. Madison is out cold on the ground and Greenlee's trying to wake her up, then oh look! It's Erica taking a nice, glistening stroll in the park. :-\ just did not seem right to me at all. Not so much Erica walking in the park, it's just how sudden it happened. The way the opening starts up just doesn't seem right. It doesn't mesh with the show at all. It's disconnected to me.

LOL!! I loved this part. lol at Erica saying "You followed me??"

Was that twitter account only being used during Erica's travels?? I noticed she's stopped. Kind of bummed, I think it would be funny if she still tweeted. lol

• Members

I just saw the show this morning and the Kendall/Greenlee stuff was just too heavy for me and too contrived. WTF? Greenlee is NOT your friend. I hate how Kendall keeps forgiving her.

Overall the show was good. I was hoping for Scott adn Marissa's scene to be expanded but they werent on

• Members

I agree, except for the fact that it is a two way street with these two. Neither of them are friends to each other. KenLee is not a friendship. It's a codependent, enabling, addictive quagmire plagued with arrested maturity and, well, bad writing. They both have done some horrible things to each other. These two should never have been friends, let alone "best friends." It's like making Brooke and Erica, Dorian and Vicki, Luke and Scotty best friends! You have two characters, whose relationship only works best when they're rivals, as "sistas!" It doesn't work, especially when you keep having them do such dreadful shit to each other to stir up that rivalry again for the sake of "conflict."

• Members

I'm caught up - and Rebecca Budig was ON POINT today. She acted her heart out; very impressive. I thought the Kenlee scenes were very "lesbian"... as always :P

The new Father Clarence was creepy - didn't like him.

I'm enjoying the nuMarissa so far - she's much better, and I could see her being a good bitch if she needs to be. She also looks more like nuBabe and Krstal, which makes sense.

Archived